The Factions

What was going on in the background of Opera Cake outside Danny and Elsa's growing romance?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghosts;-

Ghosts naturally filled the first factions and were the bulk of Danny's side. However, there were those that were hunted down and used against him, normally experiments that have been brainwashed to become weapons after failing at becoming another Halfa or revealing anything more on how to 'cure' death. Those with strong wills or Obsessions can be turned to Danny's side after he became the Ghost King. Part of his power was to thrall ghosts to obey him, which can be strengthened into forcing them to obey. However, Danny could also enslave ghosts, which was something he did to the more unruly ones. This was his last resort as this was the power as the Ghost King that Pariah Dark favored the most and the reason he was forced into Eternal Slumber by the Ancients.

Revenants;-

They were originally captured ghosts and were survivor of GIW's experiments using what they learned through their vivisection and experimentation on Danny. Unfortunately, they were not what the GIW wanted and most were 'disposed of' through traumatic experimentation that will cause the converted ghosts to combust or explode. Danny's first mission was to save as many of them as he could, which created the side of his faction that worked closest with humans and for those that resembled the living the most, infiltrated certain places using their abilities that remained from their time as ghosts.

Denizens;-

These were those who had stayed in the Ghost Zone and remained out of GIW's reach. However, there have been attempts to capture them through the unstable ghost portal that they stole the blueprint of from Fenton's Work. Fortunately, most were too powerful for the agents to face or handle. And because of Danny's order and permission, they do not have qualm at defending with fatal consequences. Unfortunately for the agents, dying in the Ghost Zone would mean returning as the very thing they hunted and feared, which did bode well for them either in the human world or in the Ghost Zone.

Supernaturals;-

Naturally, ghosts weren't the only things in the world that would be threatened with the growing power of the GIW. Upon Danny's learning of their existence, he was quick to seek them out and propose an alliance. They will do their best to help the Revenants and he will do his best to make sure that the GIW do not learn about their pretty much real existence. Of course, that did not account the fact that some third party would actually compromise the safety of their own kind by working with the GIW. The leaders of these supernatural beings will then contact Danny to have him help erase evidence of their existence. Of course, this did not mean that he have a harmonious relationship with them. Most were akin to beneficial parasites.

Hunters;-

Not all Hunters were his enemies. Some would show some empathy and aid Danny, believing that supernaturals were just as good and evil as humans and should not be condemned for being non-human. But the majority of Hunters were his enemies. Fortunately, he could just as easily use human authorities to interfere with them. This was the reason Danny decided to have all human governments in his pocket using their own secrets against them. He, above all, knew the power of knowledge and the danger of secrets.

Ghost Investigation Ward (GIW);-

Danny's sworn enemies. Although on the surface they were lauded as government sanctioned Ghost Hunters, they were really funded by corrupt officials too scared to die. Their greatest achievement was capturing the Ghost Boy known as Danny Phantom. Upon learning of his Halfa status and his inability to die, it opened a Pandora's box of greed. Many of their agents believed in human supremacy and treated anything not human with little to no compassion or sympathy, regardless of gender or age.

Humans;-

Danny had once reached a point of losing all hope in humanity. However, his destiny as the destroyer was derailed by Elsa's gratitude and later, love. However, that did not mean he held them in high regard. They were necessary to him and that was it. Danny was morally grey when it came to humanity. Elsa was the only human that mattered to Danny. This was part due to his altered mental state. Naturally, Elsa became his moral compass in how to treat humans. Even with his reunion with his friend and family, Danny was much too different from his past self to really be accepting of their advice. Other than Elsa and her family, Danny's kind treatment towards other humans were more performance than sincerity. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to create your own story with this as basis, be my guest and challenge yourself. Naturally, this is a strictly Delsa pairing. But side pairings are encouraged.