Huntress

[Don't seduce Danny, even if they have history with him]

(Trivia; Did you know? The reason Danny is 9 years older than Elsa is because Danny Phantom IS 9 years older than Frozen)

~

Of all the people Danny hated coming across, Valerie Gray was one of them. His friends and family might be right at pegging him as someone who liked women that can kick his ass. It got his blood pumping as his instinct detected a challenge and something to overpower. Ever since Elsa started being able to use her powers to throw him around, he grew even more obsessed at making her submit to him. However, it was a different thing back when he did not understand his own nature.

Valerie Gray was a challenge to Phantom and that bled over to Fenton as a sort of crush. A hanging bridge effect, so to say. It took him a few years on his age to realize just how toxic their relationship would have been. Sure, Valerie have her soft side, especially when she realized the thing about Dani and Vlad. However, she will never be able to mesh with ghosts and other supernatural. She was set in her way once she made her mind about something. The only way the two of them would be able to stay together was if he break her or she kill him.

It will never work out between them. Enemies to lovers only sounded great to those who never knew such a painful and toxic outcome. To believe someone to hurt you and to be obsessed over being the only one to hurt you, how can that be love? To have faith in their worse nature but never believing their better side? Teenage girls who had never been kissed might find that exhilarating. Danny did not have time for such nonsense.

As to why he was thinking about such thing? Well, he was currently fighting the Red Huntress. Honestly, he could kill her several times over in the fight but he supposed he held the memories of their time as 'innocent' teenage lovers rather fondly. A piece of his Fenton side still alive.

Valerie glared at him through her visor, leveling another of her homemade ghost hunting weapon at him, "I know what you did, Phantom. I have been following your trail,"

Phantom snorted, "Oh? And what misguided theories about me do you have now?"

She growled, "You killed those children. I found traces of them. You may have destroyed their body but I know what to look for..." She shot at him, missing only because he had led her through a heavily forested area.

Phantom rolled his eyes, "And let me guess, being you, you stopped your so called investigation right when you find traces of me? Typical Red Huntress...letting her bias blind her as usual. How...disappointing," He phased behind a tree, letting her sizzling bullet hit the tree instead.

"Disappointing?" She hissed, "Disappointing is realizing that I was right all along! You were supposed to be the Hero, Phantom! You almost made me believe in that! And when I met Dani, she said nothing about the-!" She choked as he suddenly slammed her hard against a tree, his fingers curled around her throat and ignoring the shots fired through his side.

Phantom growled, "What did you do Dani?"

Valerie's green eyes widened as he continued to ignore her shot while his hand tightened around her neck until she saw spots. Realizing that this was the deadliest she had ever seen Phantom, she choked, "N-nothing-!"

His eyes, the odd six pointed stars serving as his pupils glowed bright as he glared down on her. He then loosened his hold and dropped down, a disarming smile on his lips, "Good! I know Dani have been meeting you now and then on her journey. I also know that you have been hunting down the GIW! You are useful to me, Valerie Gray. Keep being a thorn on their asses,"