Within You

[Elsa wasn't as unaware as Danny think]

~

Elsa stretched her limbs, making sure to make her joints nimble before she stepped onto the ice. One push and she was off after weeks of running around giving lectures and attending meetings. She let her body moved along with the rhythm. Like this, she forgot all about her stressful job and that proposal from the Goblin King. She have no interest to break what she already have with Danny. Jareth can go find a different woman to be his Queen. Elsa have no desire to rule over the Underground.

As she completed her one-handed Biellmann spin, she sighed. She knew that Jareth was only proposing to piss off Danny and not because he fell in love with her on first sight like her said. Fey are weird like that. Entertainment to them can be detrimental to others. They were a rather selfish race and the only reason they cared about the planet was because they lived on it. Elsa suspected that had it not been because of their extremely close bond with Gaia, they would have left for the moon or some such.

If it wasn't because her immunity to magic, he would have ensnared her with his magic. Making her his puppet to entertain himself with. She also disliked how he trapped her in his Labyrinth as a game, causing her to almost fall into several fatal traps. Had it not been because Life and Truth favored her, she would not have been able to avoid the many death traps and unravel the lies behind the puzzles. Apparently, he made it extra dangerous because a human girl managed to outsmart him ages ago.

That, and Danny flattened half of the Labyrinth in his fury that someone tried to steal his Bride, turning one half of the underground into a frozen tundra in his rampage. She was sure he left a significant patch of it frozen despite her placating effort to have him overturn his action.

Elsa hummed before stopping, finding Danny sipping on a hot beverage with another holding a hot dark cocoa that have her name written on it. If it wasn't an Irish Coffee, it must be a Red Eye. He seemed to favor rare choices, unlike her. Honestly, if it wasn't because he told her how he was immune to things that can kill the common man, she would worry about his caffeine intake. His personal brew wasn't even something she could taste, called Ecto Shot; ectoplasm mixed with Red Eye. Apparently it was an extremely concentrated caffeine that would kill the normal coffee drinker with a sip. In fact, if it was indeed a Red Eye, he must have added his 'ecto-supplements' to his drink.

She didn't know how he drink it. Just a dab on her tongue tasted really weird...and Danny scolded her for that since ectoplasm was toxic to the human body. His own, made from pure high density ectoplasm, was even more so. It still boggled her mind how her body managed to process whatever residue he left inside her and instead of killing her like radiation, awakened a dormant power inside her.

She stopped when she noticed women eyeing him appreciatively. Honestly, she wasn't the only woman with eyes and taste. Even though Danny dressed in a manner that made people wary, the taste of danger was a chick magnet when one was as good looking as him. His black leather duster that he kept on due to the falling snow only add to his intimidating sight. Underneath, she can see him wearing a somewhat thick black sweater that hugged his muscles nicely. She suspected that he must be wearing his black leather pants and combat boots underneath, which only add to his bad boy image.

Honestly, he wasn't even hiding the fact that he's a red flag all around.

He drank from his cup, the icy blue scarf she knitted him shifting around his neck, making eyes look at his defined jawline sharp enough to split the sea. Elsa watched as one woman gathered her courage to talk to him but Danny decided to move at that moment, completely evading her and killing her courage.