My Queen

[Danny liked girls that can kill him, yes, but he found that he likes it more when Elsa take charge like the Queen that she is]

~

 Normally, it was Danny that dealt with danger.

They were attending a charity ball in Rio and everything was as expected. Danny played his (detestable) trophy boyfriend part while Elsa dazzled everyone with her wit. It always enamored him to see her go around, meeting one difficult rich jerk after another. He could never do it. So being a trophy boyfriend suited him just fine, even if everyone looked at him like an idiot. But he was sure that a few of the trophy wives were actually smarted than they let up.

Honestly, everything about the world of elites was masquerade.

Danny Fenton won't have been able to handle it. That boy wore his heart on his sleeve. This was Vlad's scene and he will feel like a freak show here.

But Dante Khaos was fine. He have been perfecting his mask for his double lives for almost 2 decades now. Pretending to be someone he's not until he became that person.

Still, if people think that he can't think beyond using his dick and his face to entertain Elsa, they tended to let slip important things near him. Since they figured that he couldn't understand all their scientific jargon or their politic talk, they could say whatever and he would still be too stupid to decipher it. Well, jokes on them. He understand everything just fine. He's the world's greatest information broker. Being nosy about people was his thing and no one spills the tea better than the dead.

When Elsa was done charming people with her beauty and intelligence to get her way, she returned to him and danced with him while Danny whispered all the tea he heard while looking brain dead, "...and that snooty guy over there is apparently been snogging his driver behind his wife's back. She didn't think he was bi and he didn't tell her either before tying the knot. I feel sorry for the wife. She was nothing more than a baby machine to him and a doll to use to pretend that he's not gay,"

Elsa frowned, "What makes you think that?"

Danny snorted, "He spent more time 'going out' than with her. She gushed about the gifts he bought for her but he was seldom home and he only touched her a few times a month per year. But he will always bring his driver everywhere he goes, even on vacations. She didn't worry about him cheating with a woman because the driver will always tell her where he goes and who he met. Poor girl, she trusted the wrong guy,"

He twirled her around on the dance floor, making her look at a different person, "That woman over there owned several orphanages. I know she presented herself as a philanthropist but I suspect her to be a child trafficker, selling exotic children for white people to adopt so that they can show off how they do not discriminate others for being born in a less fortunate country. Despicable pig, I tell you,"

Elsa hid her grimace, "And what about the gentleman I just spoke to?"

Danny dipped down, making her giggle as he answered, "That one is tricky. I haven't heard anything incriminating about him so either he's clean or he's good at cleaning up his track. I'll have to ask my contacts for more information,"

And so it goes. He told Elsa all the latest gossips going about, allowing her a glimpse into a world beyond the masks that she barely read pass. Elsa was good at reading the minute micro-expression to read their level of honesty but she wouldn't know a person's true face as much as he would. She can tell when someone can be trusted but she wasn't good at reading someone with great control over their habits and expression. She can still be fooled. But she slowly learned to wary of people who seemed too good to be true.

He was sad that she learned to be paranoid because of him but at least it would keep her safe.

By the end of the party, they returned to their hotel. Danny kissed her hand as he took her to a restaurant that was still open and had dinner with her before retiring into their room. He was in the bathroom, washing his hair when he heard trouble. Instinct kicking in, he burst into their bedroom without anything to cover himself. Danny couldn't care less about dignity when his woman might be in danger.

But the scene he came into was...

Well, there was Elsa...with the rapier that she had a license to carry around with her. She had picked up on his bad habits and actually bribed people to allow her to carry her rapier anywhere. He was such a bad influence on her. But that aside, she was dancing with her rapier, slicing the man that just broke into their bedroom with elegant strokes as if painting.

Elsa did not boast a strong body. What she have was grace as well as agility. She ducked and danced around the thug wearing a hotel's staff's suit. Danny didn't know why this man was here or why he broke into their room of all places, but he was completely transfixed as Elsa didn't hesitate to slice the hand holding a small gun, avoiding it as it blew, and kicked her leg out to topple him before slamming the tip of her rapier right past his ear, slicing a little into the shell.

Subdued, the thug whimpered when she slammed her heel between his legs, almost castrating his balls.

Elsa looked at him, "Move and I'll kick you right there,"

She tapped the tip of her heel right on his squishiest anatomy.

"Hard,"

Danny thought that was hot.

She looked at Danny and blushed, "Danny dear...I do not share my man, even visually. Put something on," As he put on the trouser on the back of the chair near the bathroom's door, she asked, "And please call the police. I don't think I should break the law here," She then glared at the man on the floor, "But I would if you dare try to harm my Danny,"

He loved the possessiveness in her voice.

It didn't take long for the whole thing to settle. It turned out that there have been attacks on the guests in that hotel. The hotel have been trying to catch the perpetrator but it was hard as apparently the man have been threatening to blackmail his victims with incriminating photos that he had them posed for by pointing his gun at them before stripping them of their valuables. Most of his targets were rich but weak willed and too proud.

Elsa seemed like a good target, especially with how 'weak' Danny behaved around her.

Turned out she was a sleeping dragon.

They decided to rent an Airbnb with good security in a gated community instead of staying at the hotel after the fact. The hotel even gave back their money for the trouble. Elsa threw herself on the bed. Apparently, she was cleaning her rapier when the door unlocked itself, "He certainly didn't expect the rapier,"

Danny smirked as he eyed her, "Well...you do turn into a different person when you hold a weapon in your hands," He licked his lips, "Make me hard,"

Elsa blinked up at him, "What?"

He stripped naked, "Why don't you ride me like a horse, Queen?"

Elsa blushed at his clearly excited anatomy, "B-but...you don't like being controlled,"

He sat on the chair, leaning back and put his hands behind his head, "Not tonight. Not when I have Queen to satisfy," He purred, "Come on, love. I'm so hard, it's painful,"

Elsa sighed, "If I had known you'd let me take charge in the bedroom by kicking people's ass, I would have done that sooner," It didn't take much more for her to really take charge for the first time and Danny was actually enjoying every second of it.

Elsa put her foot down when he suggested adding a riding crop.

She might like taking charge but she refused to play BDSM with him. Still, Danny found that calling her "My Queen" to be arousing for him, especially she learned that he liked calling her that when she took charge. It didn't take long for that to be their word for 'sex'.

He didn't like to see Elsa in danger but it was exciting to see her in command of the room, be it politically or sexually.