Falling Angel

[What was going on with Danny when Elsa didn't talk to him after her kidnapping incident?]

~

This was something that happened when Elsa wasn't talking to Danny. During those days, he tried enduring her silence. But it was harder than he thought. All sorts of scene came across his mind. He couldn't function as he should. Every single decisions grew more ruthless and almost careless. It was only his oath that held him back from just giving up on secrecy and start an all out open war with the GIW.

The would not end well for him or the world.

His kill was messier. It was as if he was sitting in the backseat with only his instinct and oath taking the wheel, his mind focused on nothing but Elsa's silence.

It was hard.

It was painful.

It was torture.

He cursed, "Fuck it..."

If she decided that he was a monster...

If she wanted a world without him...

He giggled to himself as he washed the crimson blood of the agent's gut that he just rummaged through, "That won't do. A world without her..." Was it worth keeping safe?

Should he cage her then?

He can just imagine it. Catching her, kidnapping her in a manner where her family will be left baffled and him distancing himself in 'grief'. It would be all too easy for him. He would be the last of their suspect. Besides, she won't die, he'll just...freeze her. Put her to sleep. Kept her immortal in ice.

He will dress her in a beautiful and elegant pure white wedding dress.

He will place her on his throne in the castle he owned in the Ghost Zone.

He will create a pair of snow white wings, like his, to attach to her back. To complete the illusion, he will create a halo of pure white ectoplasm to crown her with. She will be his mirror, twisted and pure.

She will be his Angel.

Pure. Detached. Untouched by anything and anyone beside him.

When things got hard, he will kneel at her feet and confess all his sins to her. He will keep her beautiful eyes closed so that she will not look upon him with judgment. He had enough of that from his mirror. He will kiss her and love her. But she...

She will not be able to fly away from him.

He will chain her ankles...not, he will sliced her tendons clean. He will take away her ability to escape him. She didn't need to move anyway. He will move her for her.

She will be his Ghost Queen, his Angel, forever...

He opened his eyes, tears falling from his eyes as he whispered, "What a beautiful dream,"

So beautiful. Together forever. Never leaving his side. Can't ever leave his side. If anyone tried to rescue her, he will mow them down and he will show her their beautiful blood blooming in their garden like the roses she gave him. He will whisper to her their meaning he bestowed; "Not even death could part us,"

Then...he will dance with her. Their blood will stain her dress red but that was fine. He'll just dress her in a new one. His doll to dress and play with. She will be his Queen, his Wife. His to keep, to clothe, to shelter, and to love. He will protect from everything and everyone. She will be safe from all but himself.

It was madness.

He curled in on himself, "Elsa...save me..."

He was going insane.

His will was cracking. His moral was darkening. Without her, he will be a monster. Truly and fully nothing but a monster. He needed her in life. He can't exist as an Angel without her.

He needed her.

He needed her.

He needed her.

"She's mine..."

His. She belonged to him. She can't belong to anyone else.

Not even herself...

Please. Please. Please, love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Elsa, my Angel. Love me. Please love me. Love me more than the world. Love me more than life. Love me more than your own. Love me.

"Save me from me...Elsa..."

LOVE ME!!

Love me. Why won't you love me? Speak to me. Tell me you love me like you once did. You promised to love me. You chose me. I was your first. I should always be your first. Love me.

"Where are you...Angel?"

He dreamt of catching her. He dreamt of cutting her tendons, clipping her wings. He dreamt of watching her still as he put her under. He dreamt of dolling her up, marrying her corpse. He dreamt of waiting for her ghost to form, pumping her body full of pure ectoplasm. He dreamt of making her like him.

She will be his Corpse Bride.

She will be his Queen.

She...

She won't be herself anymore.

But that was fine. As long as she stay by his side forever.

Always and eternally together.

Even if she hated him and their love was nothing more than his delusion.

"Elsa. You have to choose me. For your own sake, choose me. So that I won't break you. So that you can stay yourself. So that you will be a proper Angel and not my doll. Please. Just love me. That's all you need to do,"

It was a nightmare but it was a beautiful nightmare.

Such a long, twisted dream...

"Danny?"

Danny opened his eyes, his shades making the morning sky looked dim. He looked to see Elsa, his sweet Elsa, walking towards him, concern in her lovely eyes. She sat beside him on the bench, "Are you alright? I'm not so late, am I? Goodness," She wiped the tear falling down the side of his head, "I'm sorry for being late,"

He smiled, "No...you're not late. I was just...I had a dream,"

She tilted her head, "Must be a nightmare. What was it about?"

He shook his head, hugging her firmly against his throbbing core, "It doesn't matter. Not anymore,"

A pretty nightmare. Just a beautiful nightmare. But he preferred this enchanting reality more...