The Flip Side

[Elsa seemed to have a new habit that makes Danny both annoyed and intrigued...]

~

Elsa was in London, having just completed a very important international meeting about her clean energy project. So she was just going about her day, sightseeing, waiting for when Danny was done with his business, when she saw it. An odd looking pub that looked forgotten by time. Naturally, she thought that it was a business gimmick and decided to give it a try. The theme seemed to be about witches as the pub's name was The Leaky Cauldron, complete with a picture of a leaking cauldron.

Upon entry, it was as if stepping back in time. She looked around with great interest before sitting down at a table. It seemed very communal as everyone seemed to be sitting wherever. A waitress brought her a menu board and she looked through it with interest before asking for something simple; a plate of garlic bread and pumpkin soup with 'Butter Beer'. After giving her order, she looked around with interest, taking note of the runes and wiccan symbols.

Perhaps the owner was a supernatural like Danny?

"Excuse me? Is this table full?"

Elsa looked to see a bespectacled gentleman and his wife along with a teenage boy and teenage girl looking at her curiously. Elsa smiled, "Oh no! Please, have a seat. I'm alone at the moment, anyway...though my partner might join me later,"

The man seemed confused by something but decided to just smile at her, "Thank you,"

Elsa wondered why he had looked nervous at first. The waitress seemed to be in awe of him, annoying the teenage boy that seemed to be around 17 years of age. The younger sister only smiled awkwardly at the waitress while the father tried to politely give her his and his family order. Noticing the annoyed look on the mother's face, Elsa stepped in with a sharp tone, "Excuse me. You are currently on the clock. This is no manner to treat a customer no matter how famous or important they are. Take his order and do your job, thank you,"

After the blushing but properly chastised girl went away to put the order, the man gave a loud sigh, "Thank you,"

His wife snorted, "You could be more firm, like her, then maybe they will all stop treating you like a national treasure and more like an actual person,"

Her husband blushed, "Ginny..."

Ginny glared at him, "Don't you Ginny me, Harry. I'm hungry and so are the children. I know you can be scary. I have seen you screaming at the Junior Aurors at work,"

The son snorted, "Mom's telling you to grow a spine, Dad,"

Harry glowered at him, "Don't you start, Al,"

Al shrugged, "I didn't say anything wrong,"

The girl looked at Elsa, curiosity sparkling in her milk chocolate eyes, "Excuse me, where are you from?"

Elsa smiled at her, "You must have noticed my accent. I'm from Norway," She introduced herself, "My name's Elsa. What's yours?"

The girl grinned, "Lily!"

"Such an elegant name,"

Her brother disagreed, "Her name might be elegant. She's a real terror, I'm telling you now,"

Lily pouted at Al, "I won't be so much a terror if you stop teasing me!"

A bowl suddenly appeared beside her along with her plate of garlic bread and a mug of frothy beer. Elsa looked up to thank the staff and found that there was no one. In fact, the plate and bowl were floating. She stared at the scene, her brain stuttering for a moment to process the whole thing. Lily noticed her staring and asked, "What's wrong?"

Elsa hummed, "I thought it was a business gimmick. It seemed that I stumbled my way into magic once more,"

Harry paused along with the rest of his family, "What?"

Elsa waved her hand, "Don't you worry! Not my first time. My first time was with ghosts. Then with spirits. After that, I didn't realize I was dining with a vampire. I thought it was strange he only asked for my partner's wine collection and by alphabets too as well as their ethnic origin. He preferred Type O from Italy, if my observation from the whole evening was anything to go by,"

Ginny closed her gawking mouth before asking, "So...were your partner a wizard...or a witch?"

Elsa giggled, "Neither! He's a ghost!"

Al scrunched his nose, "You didn't know he was dead?"

Elsa burst out laughing, "No! If anything, he's probably the liveliest dead man you would ever meet!" Elsa looked at her, "So you call yourself a witch? Goodness, this is my first time meeting a witch! Oh! Are your husband and son...wizards?" At Ginny's wary nod, Elsa claps her hand, "Fascinating!"

Al gave her a weird look before whispering not so quietly to his parents, "She's as weird as Aunt Luna,"

"Elsa, darling, when you told me that you found an interesting business gimmick in London that looks forgotten by time, I did not expect you to find your way into the Wizarding Community,"

Elsa beamed at the owner of the voice, "Danny!"

Harry stood up in a hurry, "Your Majesty!"

Danny waved the man down, "None of that. I'm here for dinner. Oi!" He called out the wide eyed waiter gawking at him, still in his suit and royal regalia, "The menu!"

He quickly filled in Elsa's other side, pressing himself up against her and kissing her cheek, "But you stumbling your way into the supernatural is just so adorable I kept falling in love," They completely ignored the quieter pub as he asked her, "How did you even find the Leaky Cauldron?"

Elsa blinked at him, "Why won't I find it? It's pretty obvious?"

Danny stared at her for moment before humming, "I wonder...does magical concealment no longer work on you? I mean...you are the Beloved Child,"

Elsa shrugged, "I have no idea what you're talking about. This is the most fun I had this evening after the meeting ended. By the way, some of my business partners are asking about you. Something about Green Bay?"

Danny blinked at her before grinning rather wickedly, "What? Did they buy the Packers?"

Elsa thought about it, "Well, they said something about another businessman trying to buy the Green Bay Packers too but was denied...many times. When the businessman heard about their attempt to buy that team and almost succeeding, he started getting in the way. I wonder why you even mention this matter?"

Danny cackled low and evil, "Oh...it was a prank,"

"On who?"

"On a certain fruitloop,"

(Vlad hated Danny and was not having a good time)

Meanwhile, the fact that they were being stared at by a group of magical people was completely forgotten in favor of each other's company. Elsa didn't know what Danny's business with witches and wizards were, she just think that Diagon Alley as quirky and interesting. Although Danny did not seem so keen at having her walk around in Magical London for long. Apparently, he thinks that she would be "too interesting for the nosy ones", whatever that meant.

Meanwhile, long after Elsa left Britain and back in Norway, the Daily Prophet went crazy talking about the famous and notorious Ghost King having a human wife...though some suspected her to be part Veela or some such. For once, nobody cared about Harry Potter and his family in the same snapshot.

Harry sent an expensive centuries old magical wine to Danny as thanks for such an interesting evening...