Kick Ass, Kick My Ass

[Everyone thought Elsa was a damsel in distress but is she really?]

~

Tucker, and practically anyone who knew Danny, always pegged him for a guy that goes after a girl that can kick his ass or kill him. So when he ended up with Elsa, naturally people thought it was a case of falling for someone who wasn't his type but ended up his only type. Then, Elsa became the Priestess of Ahtohallan and the power of the elements were hers to command.

Her powers were alive and could easily cut through his just as his could overwhelm hers.

Elsa kicked her leg out and Danny grabbed her ankle to flip her over his shoulder. Elsa might know how to handle guns and can cut someone into ribbons with her rapier. But she wasn't a physical fighters and Danny wanted to correct that so whenever they have time, he helped train her how to throw a punch and how to use her body to outsmart her heavier and stronger opponent.

Sam helped train with her when Danny was busy with his missions.

Tucker sipped from his tumbler, trying to come to term with the sort of woman that Danny decided to be with. All his life, he thought that his friend would end up with someone like his Mum. Someone so much better than him that he was easily subdued by her. He had that with Valerie, what with her trying to kill him during her stint as the Red Huntress. Paulina was so above him that at times Tucker thought that Danny had a submissive kink. Then again, she had that affect on every straight guy in school. There was also the few times he and Sam seemed to be flirting with each other. Elsa was...nothing like them.

She wasn't abusive like Paulina.

She wasn't out for blood like Valerie.

She wasn't dominant like Sam...well, this might not be true. If Sam was just plain scary in school because she was forceful, confident, and outspoken as well as able to throw a punch when pissed off enough, Tucker have heard enough from Anna about Elsa whipping people with words alone. She held quite the reputation of putting someone in their place without throwing a punch. A Queen through and through. That makes Elsa dominant but oddly enough, Tucker saw none of that with Danny.

It was like she became a different woman when around Danny. She wasn't submissive. Tucker knew this because Elsa wasn't afraid to lay it on Danny when she thought that he did her wrong. Except her method was less explosive and more glacial. She wasn't an emotional person, she ran cold with logic. Ironically, this part of her personality mesh well with Danny's more passionate nature that he seemed to have developed in their years apart. It helped calm him down. Vice versa, when she was overwhelmed by something, Danny was there to speed-run through solutions and calm her down like that.

But although Elsa can't kick Danny's ass physically like Sam once could or shoot him out of the sky like Valerie, she can certainly meet him in a clash of magical power. Magic have always been a boon and a thorn to ghosts. And Elsa have the power of the whole world to use. And she was a smart girl. If Danny use his Ghost Ice, she use the purple Spirit Flame to counter it. If Danny use his green Ghost Fire, she use Spirit Water to douse it. If he use Ghost Stinger, or the electrical charge made of ecto-energy, Elsa summoned the earth to shield her. Like wise, she could use her raw spiritual power to attack Danny and he would have to use his pure ecto-energy to shield himself from her onslaught.

Their powers could cancel each other out and this always leave them both at a stalemate. The only reason Danny would even win was because of his longer experience and his greater stamina. But Elsa was slowly but surely catching up.

They were lucky that the GIW made an enemy of all supernaturals or Elsa would have been their trump card. With her power, she could turn the whole force of Mother Nature against Danny. It'll be like facing both Vortex and Undergrowth at the same time with both powered up by the Crown of Fire and Ring of Rage.

So, in the end, Tucker realized that Danny was still into girls that can kick his ass.

"Are we done?"

Tucker looked to see Elsa gasping under Danny, "I can still go on!"

Danny chuckled, "No you don't. Best you stop now before-!"

She shut him up with a giant snowball over his head. Tucker choked on his laughter as Elsa wiggled out from under Danny, cheering once she was back on her feet, "Yes!"

Danny picked up his head, shaking snows out of his equally white locks. He looked at Elsa as the triumphant girl sauntered off to grab a drink. He raised his hand and curled his fingers inward, pulling her back into his arms. Elsa squeaked at the action and called foul, "No!"

Danny kissed raspberries against her neck, "Payback!"

She screamed with laughter as he tickled her neck with his mouth, "Danny!!"

Tucker shook his head as he turned to go into the kitchen. He greeted Jazz as she made herself a smoothie. The older girl smiled back at him. Jazz was never the same after what had happened. She was less social and less trusting. But being around Danny slowly bring back that old Jazz to the surface.

Jazz looked as Elsa wrestled with Danny, using the wind to pull his face away from her ticklish zone, "He's making this fun for her. It's sweet,"

Tucker hummed, "I think he didn't want to make this traumatic for her. Remember when she was kidnapped? She lose a few nails from scratching the jerk's face and wrists. There should be some trauma there,"

Jazz nodded, "I thought about it. When she asked Danny to train her, I asked her about that day. She said it was all the more reason to learn. She didn't take his previous lesson to heart and it showed. She didn't want to be in that position ever again. Power or no, she wanted to be able to get out from such situation before it was too late," Jazz looked at her smoothie, "She was certainly...mentally stronger than me,"

Tucker looked at her, "You are strong in your own way, Jazz. You know that better than anyone,"

Jazz smiled, "Thanks, Tuck," She looked at him, "I wish you'll find a girl...or guy..."

Tucker scrunched his nose, "What guy?! I'm straighter than an arrow pointing North!" He then scoffed, "And unless they have an experience dealing with the shits our lives are going through, I think I'll be a priest," He then thought about, "No. Not priest. I'll just ask Danny for the numbers of the girls he visited before Elsa,"

Jazz sipped her drink, "Good luck with that. I saw him burning and deleting all contacts with the numerous escorts he spent a night with. He didn't want Elsa to think that he was still meeting them behind her back,"

Tucker slumped, "I should have asked him sooner!"

There was a shout as Elsa somehow blew Danny into an old tree, causing it to crack. She shouted after him and fretted over his condition. The two stared at the scene. Sam leaned against the table on Tucker's other side before snorting, "He is still into girls that can kick his ass. I bet no one could throw him off like this since he wear the Crown and became a boogeyman,"

They watched as Danny stood up and hugged a squealing Elsa off the ground, twirling her around and cheering, "YOU KICKED MY ASS!! YES!! LET GO~!!!"

Jazz grimaced, "And this is after he let slip to me last night that he like tying his bed partner up with silk,"

Sam gagged, "Ugh! TMI, Jazz!! I don't need to know that!"

Tucker gawked, "I thought he was into BDSM before but more of him being submissive, not being the dominant one," At their look, he shrugged, "What? He liked girls that can kick his ass. Is it wrong to think that he is actually bottom?"

"Tried being the sub. Didn't work for me. Not after being strapped to a table by mad scientists. I like being the one in control, thank you. It's freeing for me,"

They screamed at the sound of his voice.

Danny shook his head, "Don't you guys have better things to do than discuss about my sex life?"