About Danny's 'Seraphic' Form

[A/N: This world just kept expanding on me and I am but a humble scribe]

_________________________________

Danny's physique was still mostly humanoid. He stood at the height of around 7 foot tall with a Golden Ration. Basically, he kept his balanced superhero physique. However, his appearance was slightly changed in certain manner even when he suppressed most of his power. This came in the form of his pointed ears and fangs as well as longer tongue. Not to forget his most obvious tell, his eyes.

His ears could be dismissed as cosmetic surgery although upon closer inspection, they lacked the scarring and looked much too pointed to be 'natural'. That being that he lacked the roundness of a human's ear. But Danny created the illusion of 'normalcy' by adding triple piercings along the shell, misleading people into thinking that it was his piercings that gave the 'odd illusion' and thus dismissing it. He tended to use earrings with dangle to further mislead the eyes.

Naturally, his fangs were also rather telling. Unlike normal human men, Danny's canines were longer and larger as well as more pointed. But that wasn't the most unnatural as at first glance, they can still be dismissed as more cosmetic surgery. Rather, it was the ones deeper inside his mouth. The first and second premolars, both top and below, inside his mouth were also sharp and pointed. During his more close counter battle, Danny have no qualm to mauling his opponent's jugular. Anything to win goes. During fights with Hunters and GIW's agents, he have been noted to bit the faces and necks of his opponent who thought engaging both his hands would win them edge. Danny also preferred to kill with just physical abilities rather than using his power against human opponents, not wanting his ecto-energy to affect their death and 'revived' them as ghosts.

His tongue was also another change to his physical appearance. Although it was longer than normal, it was the hidden tongue that would really give him away. Underneath his 'human' tongue was a hole and within that hole was his second set of tongue. This tongue was thinner, darker, and longer with a split end, much like a snake. When hunting his 'prey', he tended to slither them out to taste the air, much like a snake. However, unlike a snake, he did not just taste the air but also to taste the emotions emitted by his 'prey'. Danny seldom use this 'hidden' tongue in his everyday life and could just as easily taste emotions and energy with his 'human' tongue. He also use this 'hidden' tongue as taunt or intimidation in battle.

His greatest tell was his eyes. In his suppressed form, his eyes can be dismissed as a rare but exotic central heterochromia although a little odd because of the shape of his pupils; slits. However, they tended to reflect lights like a cat's eye and the pupils behaved the same, so he used a pair of very dark shades to hide them. However, in his 'seraphic' form, his slit pupils changed into glowing six pointed stars. His irises also shimmer with both his ecto-energy and his ice power, causing a kaleidoscope affect to anyone looking at them. These were tells that his core was that of space and ice.

Danny's 'angel wings' weren't actually functioning as wings like the birds. He did not need them to fly. Rather, it was an expression of his power as well as his altered state of mind. Just like how Nocturne appeared like the sky at night to represent his Obsessions with dreams and how Vortex resembled a typhoon to represent his Obsessions with the weather, Danny's focus on becoming a Guardian Angel of sort created his new form. In away, this form was also what his mind focused on at the peak of his trauma and the death of his human heart. Just as Dan Phantom never really moved on from the day he lost his friends and family, thus creating a form of destruction of when he witnessed the explosions and flames that killed his loved ones, Danny's new form was an expression of his determination and his Obsession at becoming something other than a simple destroyer.