Winter Jealousy

"I fucking hate Christmas,"

Anna looked at Danny as he glared out the window where Elsa was working her winter magic to it's fullest with Sam rolling up a snowball nearby. She have heard the story and she have witnessed the annual argument between Jack and Maddie despite neither working in the same area. Maddie following Iduna around like a secretary and Jack working under Agnarr as one of his security guards. Jazz still runs the florist, to keep up the image. She have also been hiring other Revenants to work at the florist. Tucker worked in Agnarr's company in the IT Department. Each of them did their part.

But it seemed that Danny was mad for a different reason and not because he was annoyed about Christmas.

Danny grumbled, "He's here,"

Anna can't see what it was that he was glaring but it seemed that Elsa caught sight of it. She was smiling as she interacted with the invisible figure and Danny created an icy hard snowball that he threw at the invisible figure. Elsa jolted and looked at Danny as he growled at the invisible figure, "Stay away from my Queen, Frost!"

A snowball landed on his nose for that.

Danny pulled off his shades to phase the snow off of it before glaring back at their invisible guest, "Oh. You're getting it, you stupid Guardian. Your fun magic don't work on me!" He flew up and created snowballs that floated all around him before launching them like homing missiles, shouting, "I'm not boring! I can have fun! You're just more boring than a drying paint! And stop doing those eyes at my woman! Don't smirk at her!"

Elsa finally joined Anna, who quickly asked, "What is it?"

Elsa hummed, "I saw him early this winter season. Apparently he's the Winter Spirit and a famous one too. Goes around by Jack Frost," She sighed, "Danny caught him trying to make me laugh and he wasn't happy about it. He thinks that Jack is flirting with me. I think that he was being his usual possessive ghost self,"

Sam snorted, "I don't know, Elsa. I think Jack is flirting with you,"

Anna looked at her before pouting, "Is it because you're liminal? I mean, how come you can see him and I can't? It's not fair!"

Sam shrugged, "Maybe,"

Elsa hummed, "Well, Jack did say that as a Guardian of Childhood, only children can see him. Upon puberty, they will lose their ability. I believed that I can see him because I am the Guardian of Truth as well as the Priestess of Ahtohallan and he only dropped by to greet me as a fellow a Guardian,"

Anna pointed at Danny, "Is Phantom a guardian of anything?"

Elsa giggled, "Jack have been coming around to invite Danny to a meeting because the Man in the Moon elected Danny as the Halloween Guardian of Courage. Danny didn't want to because he didn't think he should be around children, for whatever reason he won't explain. And Danny have been annoyed at Jack because Jack messed with his garden on the roof of his building when he was trying to invite Danny through kidnapping,"

Sam snorted, "I heard it was an accident,"

Elsa shook her head, "I don't know. His herbs for cooking were all frozen and it wasn't even winter," She frowned, "Alright. I better step in before he pop Jack's head off," She gestured at Danny who looked like he had his hands around someone's neck and was shaking said person like he was harvesting a fruit tree.

They watched as Elsa tried getting Danny to drop Jack, even using her influence on the wind spirit to try and pull him off of the invisible Jack Frost. It was a rather ridiculous sight to see because it was like watching a small child trying to pull back a Husky on the leash with all their might.

Sam hummed, "I still think that Phantom's on the money with Jack flirting with Elsa. The spirit looked like he have a huge crush on her," She smirked, "I would know. He made that same face Phantom made once back in school," She reminisced, "Same deer in the headlight look, same awkward posturing. Typical teenage boy's having a crush behavior? Calling it now,"

Anna giggled, "And Elsa didn't even think it was possible?"

Sam nodded, "He looked around teen age? She probably didn't take him seriously because she was into older guys like Phantom anyway,"

Anna blinked, "How young does this Jack Frost looked like?"

Sam hummed, "Around...17? 18? Pretty young looking,"

Danny grumbled as Elsa dragged him back to mansion, scowling and pouting as she hugged him around his middle, "He's not flirting with me! Why would you even think that? Besides, I have you and I'm not going anywhere. You should be more worried that I am sticking with you forever!" She then headed in, "I'm making hot chocolate. Stay here and play nice," She bopped his nose playfully.

Danny stuck out his snake tongue at the nearest window, hissing angrily when frost formed on the glass, calling him an old man. He sniffed, "Elsa likes older men anyway," He smirked, "And you are as baby faced as they can get, brat,"

Anna and Sam shared a look, trying not to laugh as Danny argued with the seemingly young spirit of winter as he needled Danny with creative insults all around 'old'. Anna didn't hear anything on her part but from the look of it, it must be digging at Danny since he was cracking his knuckle threateningly at the winter spirit that seemed to have occupied an empty chair beside him.

Elsa returned with a pot of hot chocolate, "Alright. I know that you can have this, Jack, so please help yourself. Here is a tea candle and some baby marshmallows," She waved for them to join them, "Girls! Come on over. I have a bag of marshmallows that will not eat itself,"

Danny hummed, "Add ectoplasm and it just might,"

She lightly swatted at his hand, "No! No playing with food," She pointed at the 'empty' space, "That includes you, Jack," She warned him.

By evening and after their invisible guest left, Danny snuggled up against Elsa, "No cheating on me with a baby faced 3 centuries old man,"

Elsa laughed before patting his arms, accepting his nuzzling and kisses on the side of her face, "I'm not going to cheat on you. You don't have to worry about that. You just don't cheat on me too, alright?"

Danny huffed, "Can't cheat. I'm wired to be loyal to you. It's a ghost thing,"

Elsa rolled her eyes, "The only time I'm grateful to your obsessive ghost nature,"