The Rogue Prince

King's Landing quickly came into view.

Rhaenyra stood at the edge of the ship, smiling to herself. Ser Criston came over to her, holding his helm.

"We should make landfall inside the hour, Princess." Criston informs her as he eyes her. Her smile disappears and she frowns.

"How do you think he will take it?" She asks.

"Do you speak of how you rejected every suitor His Grace put before you, or how you abruptly ended the tour with two months remaining?" Criston qustioned and Rhaenyra looked away.

A whistle could be heard in the distance. A familiar screech.

Rhaenyra searches the skies with Criston close behind him.

"Take cover!" Criston shouts as everyone prepares for impact.

Caraxes and Prince Daemon come into view, rocking the boat. Rhaenyra loses her balance and hits the edge of the boat. Criston comes rushing over, holding her and stabilizing her.

"Princess! You all right?" He asks frantically. "Are you?"

"Fetch the maester!" He shouts but Rhaenyra watches as Caraxes dips his tail into the water of the Blackwater Rush.

"I'm fine," She says, watching her uncle fly around the Red Keep before flying over to the Dragon Pit.

Mace was packing his bags when Elenda came into the room, holding little Ellyn. She softly speaks from behind him.

"I was thinking we should have another—"

"No! No more children!" Mace finished for her, whipping around with a tunic in his hand. "Three is just perfect..."

"Would you let me finish? I was going to say we should have another celebration but this time for Ellyn," Elenda said as she laughed loudly.

"Oh," Mace says as he puts a hand on his chest, "Okay...That doesn't sound too bad."

"Would the idea of another child really startle you?" Elenda asks and Mace sighs.

"Another child would be lovely," Mace says, "But I don't want to put you through another 9 months of labor and intense pain, Elenda. Your father already stares daggers at me everytime I put a child in you."

"Like your father, he is also expecting a grandson," Elenda reminds him and Mace rolls his eyes.

"Too bad..we are blessed with beautiful girls instead," Mace says as he leans in to plant a kiss on Ellyn's forehead.

"Are you sure about this tour, Mason?" Elenda asks as Cassandra runs into the room, a flower in her hair and a handmaiden following after her.

"I want the girls to see outside Storm's End," Mace lies. Which wasn't entirely a lie,  "Are you sure you do not want to come?"

"I would like to visit the North," Elenda says, "I want to know if what they say about the snow is true..."

"What do they say about the snow?"

"That it falls from the sky the same way that rain does," Elenda tells him and Mace nods with interest.

"I'll write to you if I reach the North," Mace says as Elenda smiles with concern.

"If you do?"

"When I reach the North," He corrects as Cassandra comes to play with Mace's hands, swinging his arms around as if they were skipping around in a circle.

"But for now, my little lady wants to see King's Landing," Mace says as he picks her up and plants a wet kiss on her cheek. "I promise we'll be careful."