Chapter 1: Graduation Day

AUTHOR'S POV:

It's graduation day in prithi's engineering college.....so basically the last day of her college life......she got dressed in a beautiful white dress,high heels and a simple daily makeup which includes moisture,lip balm,bindi,kumkum,kajal,with hair left open......

she got dressed in a beautiful white dress,high heels and a simple daily makeup which includes moisture,lip balm,bindi,kumkum,kajal,with hair left open

Prithi's look

Prithi's POV:

Oh God....! So soon you gave end card to my care free life...... How come 4 years had ended as if it were 4 mins... I miss my study-life badly already.....ufff! Fine prithi control God knows best every hurdle a head is always good to be faced so don't worry everything's gonna be perfect.

On call: "hello baby! Where are you?"-prithi

"Just a few more mins I'll be there "-priya

"Aur apka Jo Babu Shona hai na vo kab Ane vale hai"-prithi

-and when will your lovey dovey arrive

" Yeh kya baat Hui apne hi bhaiya ko chidane lag gayi"-priya

-what is this suddenly you started teasing your dearly brother

"Or else will I praise him for keeping you up all night in call and making you late for graduation.....leave all that I am standing in front of your hostel come out I have a lot to talk to you and should also call those three idiots to remind them to be on time.come fast baby.bye"-prithi

Then I called prashan bhaiyaaa(basically priya's lovey dovey),Vijay and ralit....

These are my treasures that this college life has given me....i love all of them very much and I just can't imagine completing my graduation without them.....I mean basically being a ambivert......I can talk confidently on a stage but can never talk confidently to one on one so basically I am really poor at making friends.....

And I still remember wearing a mask on my first day to college to avoid talking much to others...then Priya was sitting behind me with another girl and she approached me and asked about my whereabouts initially I felt really uncomfortable as always... in the same way many tired to contact me but I wasn't feeling that good with any of them....later on in many things i and Priya had things in common and later on she became my sister from another mother.....

And the reason for people apart from Priya to talk to me was..... because earlier we were asked to choose a leader to the class the sir asked interested people to talk about ourselves and to get selected by voting in girls I and one of my friends stood up confidently only to loose successfully....I mean we have given a good presentation of course so we got a good amount of votes but not enough to be a leader..... keeping all these apart even if I was unable to win i got 17 votes from People who are completely new to me and with whom I had to travel for 4 long years made me really happy......