CHAPTER 19: UDAIPUR

Rudra's POV:

I entered the tent and she was sitting on the bed and scrolling her phone...I hesitantly entered as i am hell scared to ask her again I mean daily I can't ask her to sleep with me... She noticed me after a while and sat down properly and asked me to sit beside her,"why did you arrive at this time Rudra any problem?"
I replied," No nothing"...ah this Priya has kept me in a one on one situation....what excuse can I give her.....we stayed silent for God knows how long....then I said,"Actually Priya wants to accompany me to sleep with you to this night also as she wanted to sleep with Karl i mean just accompany him to sleeping as she doesn't want him to drink again in her absence "
She just replied," okay"
Is that okay as she is not happy....or is it like forcing on her....or am I just showing superiority on her.....I will really die with my own questions
Prithi's POV:
Ah.. again i ll get to see his wholesome body tonight... brushing her thoughts away no prithi you should have little control what will he even think you just agreed like a craving person for him though I am but....is this what is called love.....no no it's just attraction you can only love fictional men prithi don't forget that real men can never reach the standards...but he does reach the standards right.... though he does he is not my type plus his friend MJ always offends me and he never stood up for me i just hate him... Yes i hate him I came up with this conclusion to my chain of thoughts

As always I had a shower and came onto the mattress to sleep and Rudra was already lying on bed with a loose shirt with top to buttons open and working seriously on his computer he got a call he answered it with damn serious tone," can't even take care of a single thing when I am out of station you all are of no use and what is that MJ doing over there?"
" Sir he is not coming to the office and most of the time his PA said that he is at casino and pubs wasting his money sir i think you should talk to him once you reach back sir" said the other person on call..
"Okay I'll take care of him but don't let uncle Kim(MJ'S FATHER) know about him.."
" Okay sir " -other person
" Okay and I want this work to be done by midnight and call me once you are done " he said again in a stern tone... Suddenly he noticed me gazing at him...
" Okay sir"-other person
"Okay take care and no need just do it to night forget about it for now and do it by tomorrow in the morning have a good night secretary" he ended softly speaking...
Is he trying to cover up that he has anger issues or is he usually like this.... thinking that I was still glaring at his soul...

"Are you gonna sleep or just look at me cherry?" He asked smiling to bring me out of trance...
" Sorry I was thinking something" i said
" Okay then let's sleep ?"
"Okay but so early ? It's still 11"
" Do you think 11 is early....just look at your dark circles I can accept my wife to be chubby and cute but not with dark circles and weakness understood?"
"Okay okay" I said as i was least bothered we both got on to bed and I removed the pillow under my head and placed it in between us as I don't want to recreate yesterday's scene.....then we both started talking....

Rudra's POV:
Though I was very angry by listening to my secretary as soon as I saw cherry I felt as if my anger was going away in thin air and I realised I was being rude than necessary so i just granted him his leave to night....

We both had a chit-chat and she placed a pillow in between us maybe she is still thinking about yesterday's position and then we both started talking about some random nonsense and i noticed her falling asleep in mere mins....but she said has insomnia...I felt proud as i thought I was her cure finally...after I saw that she was in good sleep I went to the table and finished my remaining work it was almost 2 at midnight till I returned she was sleeping so peacefully....so soothing I feel by looking at her i don't think I need to rest just by looking at her I feel at ease....
I removed my shirt and that pillow she kept in between us and placed it on the other side for her safety as if she falls in her sleep to the other side ... Then gently lifted her head up and placed it on my hand and moved closer to her and she hugged me in return to sleep...she just fitted so good into my chest I feel as if I am holding a softie toy i tried to handle so gently as I can....then too drifted into sleep admiring my cherry.....