CHAPTER 35: TRUST 💔

Prithi's POV:

Finally after one week I am coming back home....I am so lucky to have such a good husband he didn't even go to the office all these days he stayed by my side.....but Priya and Karl almost revealed all of Kim's illegal things so shareholders are more on our side...now finally it's time for Rudra to know that it was uncle Kim who attacked us....but we searched in parking lot and everyone though his men were visible but he didn't get captured even in one...

Grandma brought harati plate to remove bad eyes on me she lite up the harati and welcomed me back home.... I think it's not time for me to rest so I asked MJ to give me work so that I can do it at home....he came to my house and gave me my documents...while Rudra and Grandma are downstairs talking to each other ,MJ came in so he also gave me a photo which has Kim pointing gun and the bullet was in air and I was standing in front of Rudra perfect photo to make Rudra aware of him I thought and thanked MJ in return he just told me," everything has a price prithi I ll tell it's price once you complete this mission...." Though I couldn't understand his words but I am sure his rage for his childhood trauma is making him do this...I am really thankful to him....so the most important task is to give this photo to Rudra without my intervention so I placed it inside his laptop so that whenever he ll open it he can just get to know about things...

Rudra came up and saw me working...," who gave you this stuff i told you to rest for this one month right?.... company will not stop if you don't work for a while understood...." He said with a harsh tone... I can definitely understand his concern but it's not the time for me to rest once we are free from Kim we can rest for really long till then we need to be very careful.... I then said," I can't sit silent like that Rudra all day long.."
" But your health is important na " he said sitting beside me... He brought his laptop along with him...my chest was thumping against my heart....I am too scared like how can he take it in....

He opened the laptop...but instead I was shocked the photo was missing...how can this happen I placed it myself in the laptop...I can't even get that back...

Author's POV:

' Things happen only when they are meant to happen' maybe this statement is true as....the photo slipped away from the laptop when he was bringing it and it is now under the bed...

They both continued to work though Rudra didn't allow her to do much work she did a bit of it....

As they say,"Once if there is a disturbance in water it'll definitely turn into a tsunami"

Prithi got a message from Kim," I know that you saw me shooting you....but you still chose to be silent in front of Rudra it definitely either means you wanna join me and betray him or you know completely about me and waiting for the right moment for my exposure....but first one can't be true seeing your fucking dare to stand against my gunshot maybe your husband was lucky enough this time but I can't assure his luck in future"

Prithi replied," Mr. Kim I am not into betraying my husband don't you dare to hurt my husband I'll definitely not spare anymore things from you..."

Next week Rudra was on a business trip when Prithi and Priya went to the hospital to dress her wound....

Two black cars came in front of them and took both of them to a warehouse as expected it's Kim's plan...

Kim messaged both Karl and Rudra...

Prithi-" why are you doing this over and over Kim don't you dare hurting my husband again I can't let anything happen to him again let us go you fucker...."

Kim laughed like a maniac and said," Ah so this sweet girl also knows how to talk ha...how dare you spill my everything you both fuckers has destroyed my years of work... Years of hard work.....