CHAPTER 25: SHOPPING

Prithi's POV:

We entered this huge shopping mall though I came along with Priya sometimes I never dared to shop here keeping my financial status in my mind....

I, grandma and Priya were walking ahead while karl and Rudra followed us....

I insisted on saying I'll help Karl in choosing for Priya and myself, so rudra accompanied Priya to men's wear while i, grandma and karl headed to women's wear....since i and Priya have the same body type it would be easy for Karl to check on the dress....

We tried on multiple dresses I took grandmother help to choose my dress so did karl....we both then went to men's wear and found Priya and Rudra still searching we all laughed as we thought 'like brother like sister' so picky we chose women's wear so quickly and they can't chose one outfit in hours....then I choose Rudra's outfit matching to mine....

It was too late since we are done with clothes shopping and we decided to go for accessories shopping tomorrow...and headed to a restaurant for dinner...I sat along grandma Rudra sat on other side of grandma...Priya Karl sat on opposite side to us...we all ordered everything as always luckily rudra ordered for me too or else with confusion I might have been embarassed in front of everyone..... I am so happy that I am going to be a part of this family which includes such sweet grandma...my love of life rudra...my bestfriend ever Priya and my best bhaiyaa karl.....while we were dinning MJ joined us.he sat along Rudra but Rudra looks a bit odd.MJ is still as always rude and cold for my every sentence in the conversations he gets offended...
I think this is his way of liking people as literally he got offended to all of us atleast once....

After dinner MJ took grandma home....Rudra insisted on take me out on bike....Priya and Karl also wanted to spend some time so all of us thought to go to home at a time as if one goes ahead and other is late my parents would definitely get offended if both of us are in same time then they wouldn't have any clue about it...

*******

Rudra took me out for long drive I kept my hand on his shoulder for support he then asked me to hold him tighter as he wanted me to show his real so called speed since the road was empty he drove it really really fast that at a point i got really scared...that i tightened holding him....later he reduced the speed gradually and asked," scared?"
-"kind off"
-"okay okay he said then suddenly kept one of his hands on my thigh and started pampering it I felt butterflies all over my body.....I don't for how long this continued then we reached a carnival....we both went inside it....I really wanted to go to Ferris wheel....I asked Rudra," shall we go?"
-"No no for my speed only you'll be scared it ll be as if we are falling down from a height I don't think you can handle it...let's not take a risk na cherry..."
I kept a angry puppy face as i really wanted to go...he gave up and brought two tickets i was so excited standing in the line waiting for my turn...while Rudra was busy convincing me to drop out my idea...but soon we got our compartment and was waiting for other two to join us...as each compartment consists of 4 persons....

Priya's POV:

We both thought about going to the carnival....we went there and we ate some street food..then i noticed Ferris wheel i really wanted to get into it....I asked Karl about it he said okay but I don't find him comfortable...I asked him multiple times but all he said was okay we bought the tickets and waited for our turn as we got into the compartment if was having two people already and we noticed that it was Prithi and Rudra....

Then Rudra suddenly exclaimed on Karl," why did you get on to this idiot, did you forget about your acrophobia?"
-"No rudra! I think I can do it "
-" what do you think you can do to it just get out and go to other places..."
I said," why didn't you tell me that you have acrophobia Karl..."
-"let's just get out of it immediately or else it ll start in few minutes"....I held his hand to come out of it but he resisted saying," I can do it Priya trust me..." Though I don't wanted this to happen but the wheel already started turning...all of us are concerned about Karl....Karl then said," okay I ll be fine don't put your expressions as if I am dead I am feeling pity for myself on your expressions " he said to everyone and everyone bust out laughing.....