CHAPTER 18: CAMPING

AUTHOR'S POV:

All of them got ready

All of them got ready....they set up two tents..

Karl and Rudra arrived in their normal Wear. And so as Priya and prithi the scenes were as if the girls are feeling cold so both of them are going to give their jackets for the girls... And all of them enjoying near the camp fire their shot completed by 9:00 pm and they all were still at the beach near the fire enjoying the place... Then Priya took out a set of cards with a board there are like Playing cards....

She said,"I bought the game this morning in the Market they said it's for couples so tonight i thought we could have it as fun..."

All of them nodded as they don't have any other option...."So the rules are nothing much we just need to roll the dice...and do the tasks accordingly if anyone fails to do it then opposite teams wins the point....in this way who finishes the map first wins the game" Priya said.

GAME: THE BOARD CONSISTED A MAP AND ROWS OF NUMBERS FROM 1-100 EACH TIME A TEAM TURNS THE DICE THEY'RE PAWN IS MOVED IN THOSE ROWS THE NUMBER ON DICE ARE ADDED TO THEIR PREVIOUS COUNT AND ACCORDING TO IT THE TEAM SHOULD FINISH THE TASKS FROM THE CARDS AND AS MENTIONED EARLIER DEPENDING ON POINTS LOST THEIR IS A MAP WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 POINTS THE WHO REACHES THE END WINS...

Priya then announced in class," so I and Karl are one team and Prithi and Rudra are one team and to spice things since from the start of the trip either it's rudra or Karl who's spending so tonight party will be either you or me prithi who ever looses.deal?"

Prithi " okay deal !" She said challenging....

The game started when Priya won the toss.so she rolled the dice and her task was to place a toffee on forehead and with moments of face she needs to eat it without using her hands....

Karl chose to play the game in their team.He started and placed it on his forehead and started moving his eyebrows and forehead and slowly it started moving it slid up to his nose and eyebrows intersection, everyone was busy laughing on his weird faces and he slowed down his speed and slowly brought it till his nose tip but due to his sharp perfectly shaped nose the toffee almost tripped out but Priya caught it spontaneous with her mouth...and ate it....

"You lost" Rudra said."No i catched it and it didn't mention that the other person can't take it ", Priya said.."Ahhh! Cheating " Prithi started to shout in sarcasm....Priya got a point as they felt pity

Rudra and prithi rolled the dice their task was to hold a paper which will be dropped from above and they should hold it with their face.....