CHAPTER 4: MATCH FIX

Summing up all my courage I replied to Ralit,"Sorry if you think that I was rude to you Ralit I know you were always sweet to me and liked me and from day one I am never interested into these things but I can't oppose my mom dad that's the reason I am waiting for that match or else I would have never even thought of it and with this I also shared to everyone on how I am gonna reject him(bridegroom) if he is unable to find me I would call him irresponsible if he is able to find me then I ll simply show off that I am a bad bitch who is always around boys that's the reason I brought you three and prashan bhaiya don't call me choti in his presence understood so he himself would reject me what do you people say?" I asked with a puzzled look towards them.

Vijay seemed okay with the thought ,prashan bhaiya tried to convince me to change my opinion on marriage and Ralit is still kind of sad but I couldn't help it out. But I am a bit surprised at Priya's behaviour with many questions raised in my mind," why is she staring so hard at karl as if she is gonna eat him up? She is still unable to forget about what he said definitely no girl would like to be called so I am feeling really guilty to call her today and spoil her day " all these things were roaming around my head. Maybe prashan bhaiya also saw that Priya is a bit uncomfortable so he tried to coax her.

Suddenly I heard a harsh voice from behind,"nice planning cherry!". I turned behind to notice that it was rudra I immediately opposed him ," mind your own business mister and don't even dare to call me with any weird name "

He suddenly jumped in front of me standing with very little space in between us so close,that I could feel his breath on me he placed his hands on the chair behind me locking me between his hands and leaned towards me I felt breathtaking for his looks but immediately i retained myself and said," what is this behaviour Mr.Rudra please mind your body language." He with a seductive tone replied,"Is this behaviour way more bad than your planning to ditch me off?" He kind of questioned me. Soon Vijay pulled him off me and he gave a dangerous look to Vijay I felt like a cat between two lions so scared with all these cold wars then I asked," could you please comprehend I didn't get you Mr. Rudra "

" I am the one you're waiting for No No I am the one whom you're planning to cheat on our very first meet maybe you were too careless even to know your bridegroom's name Ms.Prithi Chauhan" he replied with a stin face, I was astonished to know that he was my bridegroom.

Surprise was clearly visible on my face then rudra gestured his friends to sit along with mine and leave a table for us both to talk privately so i followed him as had recorded my words and blackmailed me that he is gonna play it in front of my mom dad seriously how can a man be so shameless with these thoughts i sat to have a talk with rudra. He said," Don't worry cherry, I am also not interested in this marriage but I got a wonderful thought for both of us to escape from this terms called marriage and love. It would be great if you can co-operate with me". I replied harshly," spit it out then ". " Cool cherry, anger doesn't suit you so agree to this marriage that's my suggestion.." he was continuing but i interrupted him saying " will you please stop I said I am not interested and you are forcing me into this saying this is  beneficial to both of us seriously oh God where do you find all these weird stuff and put over me " I was exclaiming , he replied,"lemme finish cherry,I meant both of us can marry and lead our lives on our wish just a marriage to not waste our time on further proposals anyway I am never into things like love so, I will always let you be carefree and if in future you fell in love or something then I ll not create a problem in giving divorce I can assure you that until then let's just get married and live our life's on our wish .deal?" He asked . I was surprised,"So, you don't wanted to marry?....fine but marriage can't be a deal. Atleast for me i guess. Sorry Mr.Rudra I need some time to process your information and give you an appropriate reply "
I said as i am still not sure to cheat everyone with faking things......

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Author's request:
Hey guys thank you for reading upto now lots of love for viewing my content if you liked the content stay tuned for further updates hope my work keeps you happy 😊 stay positive guys ♥️