CHAPTER 46: ABORTION

Aisha continued her sweet talks...

" Look Aisha you are gonna have two siblings you know mommy is going to give two siblings do you want a sister or a brother baby?"
" I want both daddy... It would be fun to have both sister and brother I'll take care of them like a good sister.."
I pecked on her cheek for such sweet words.... Then suddenly my cherry's eyes started to move...My happiness was endless she opened her eyes completely while I and Aisha were just gazing at her moments in a few seconds she noticed me...and asked," who are you?"

I am more than shocked I immediately ran to doctors room with Aisha.... Doctor came back checked on her body...they too were equally surprised as me...I am really lucky indeed....then I went towards her and my worst fear is over me....'What if she forgets me?'

She then immediately after seeing me said," Rudra...." My heart stopped its marathon and was back to normal the tears I held in me for months found their way out at this moment.... though she was unable to move. She was able to grasp things around her slowly she even recognised Aisha....since the ultrasound scan was literally on her hair she tried taking it and she saw it....

I immediately said," I am sorry for everything prithi.... it's all because of my friendship with MJ which costed your sister's life and now you are in this position....still I couldn't hurt him as their was a feeling of friendship in me at some corner but police caught him with all solid evidence he is arrested their is no need to be worried about him and guess what we are gonna have two babies my cherry.... though you are the last person to know about your pregnancy I ll not let any of your wish to be unfulfilled cherry just take care of yourself and get well soon". I pecked on her forehead...

*****

Soon days started to move on really fast Priya Karl were blessed with a baby boy .
They named him after Karl's father,JACE.

Now I am standing in front of the operation theatre her water just broke down so I am really tensed...A nurse came and handed me a dress to wear into the operation theatre.... I am really scared to go inside but I should keep myself at peace as I should be the one to support her...I entered the operation theatre and she was laying on the bed ,tears were escaping her eyes, she was trying to push hard... I stood beside her... The doctor took out an injection and was ready to pierce it... I closed her eyes as I was afraid she'll be scared soon her pain eased a bit...I held her hand and encouraged her to push hard.... But my heart itself wasn't at rest seeing her in this condition....that big baby bump.. is really scaring me to death....I am worried sick about her.... finally after a few minutes of struggle a baby boy was out of her.... The doctor asked me to cut the umbilical cord but I was nervous so I gave up and asked him to continue with his work....

He cut the umbilical cord of the baby and the baby was crying hard... A nurse took the baby to clean him up.....soon another baby girl was out of her womb and finally she sighed in peace... This time I didn't give up and cut her umbilical cord...the girl was so cute she just resembles my cherry a lot with the same black small eyes,cute red face....another Nurse took her and went to clean her up... I then looked at my cherry and she was relaxing from her terrible pain...

I pecked at her forehead and said ," good job my girl...I was scared a lot seeing that big bump.... Proud of you my sweetheart..."

"Where are my babies Rudra?" She said in the palest voice...

"On the way cherry"

" Are they your kids or food package that will be on the way "

"Ah you little brat...even in such a serious situation you wanna make me laugh ha?" I said glaring....

She gave a weak smile in return...

The nurse gave me the baby boy I handed to my cherry after having an over-all look.... another nurse also arrived with the baby girl I took the hold of her...the moment she landed on to earth I felt as if she is my life she is my world I need to build up....the moment I saw her all my crisis of pain vanished... Though the baby boy was crying...my baby girl was just smiling the same way as my cherry smile in every tough situation....