CHAPTER 39 : PART WAYS

Prithi's POV:

I moved forward and placed my hands on the big portrait I became so shocked that tears also started to hesitate to come out I guess all I did was, mindlessly remembering about my sister....why did she chose to leave all of us for him....yes I can definitely understand her now I was blindly trusted in his fake love that my years of opinion on love has changed and loved him unconditionally that I was almost ready to sacrifice my life for him who killed my sister ruthlessly...

I was definitely wrong.... Drinking was never good only Karl was able to control himself not Rudra because Karl really loved Priya but my Rudra sorry that Rudra never even liked me all he did was to act it out...I was dwelling on these thoughts...I slept sobbing holding tight onto my sister's portrait...

*******

It's been three days since he locked me up in this room, no water no food i am almost at the edge of dying...Now i have no choice but to believe that whatever MJ told is absolutely correct Rudra isn't the one who is visible to me...I was blinded by this fake love now I don't even have energy to cry or even think I was lying lifeless on the floor with infected wounds all over my feet and body more as of a life less body...

Author's POV:

After 3 days Rudra wokeup from the bed in hospital... Karl was taking care of Rudra...

After waking up he asked," why am I here?"
" Do have your senses working Rudra....how can you hurt yourself so much and drink that much....I reached the penthouse and saw you lying on the floor with high fever not even able to understand your surroundings thank God that I brought you back to hospital or you might have died with your stubborness Rudra....did you even look at your legs so many cuts and burns?" He continued but Rudra remembered everything...
He asked," where's prithi?"
" Actually i wanted to tell about that too she is missing from last 3 days last time we saw her in our cc tv she left home at 3:00 am she didn't take her mobile with her so we couldn't even trace her Priya is so worried but we are trying our best..."
" Your best my foot Karl I locked her up in Pooja's room that night go check on her how will she even survive she too had cuts on her feet like me" he exclaimed...
He immediately pulled out his iv and though he was unable to walk with his injured legs he went running towards his car Karl drove it to his penthouse and both rushed inside only to see that the door of the room prithi was locked up is broken
And all the photos from the photo frame were removed...

Those which included rudra were torn into half and Rudra's half was scattered everywhere on the floor...there was fresh blood foot prints indicating that she just left few hours ago....

Rudra dropped down on the floor....Karl took the letter placed on the bed...
" Hello mr.rudra I am grateful that you are reading this letter maybe it'll reach you when you will come to check on me if I am still dead or alive....but for your disappointment I am still alive sorry for that Mr.Rudra...

Thank you for everything you did upto now for me......all that my sister had gone through was also because of you. One last thing I would like to tell is Take care of grandma....

Thank you once again.
As only because of you I got the courage finally to run away from things forever I am starting my new life Rudra...Hope you keep your preferences clear and don't hurt any more girls in future...

I signed these empty papers so you can have a mutual divorce if needed or else you can just get my death certificate as it's not a big deal for you...good bye Rudra"

He read out loud rudra took the paper it was completely wet because of her tears....Rudra held his head and all the memories flashed back in his mind....
"Don't leave me please "