CHAPTER 12: SWEET SIDE OF RUDRA

That night I messaged Rudra,"Hello rudra"
He replied," hello"
I asked,"Can i call you if you are free to talk?"

In some 5 mins i got a call from Rudra ,

"Hello,Rudra"
" Hello what's up? You asked for a call ?"
"Actually I have a very important thing to discuss with your friend Karl. So, can you arrange a meeting only for the three of us if you are free "
"Anything wrong? I mean why all of a sudden you wanted me to do so ?"
"Priya told me everything about karl and her love story.so,let's give them a proper ending she is still not unable to move on from him "
"Oh not able to move on by being in a relationship?" He said in a mocking tone. I thought internally humming our rude rudra is back to form.
" It's not what you think it is Rudra but please let's make things clear and easy for both of them. I can't see my friend sad and dull please rudra"
" Okay I'll try but I can't guarantee you about it as Karl is not at all interested in this shit "
" Hmm okay rudra "
" Okay did you have dinner?"
" Yeah....i did what about you?"
I felt amused as I felt it was the first conversation which was not an interview or mocking contest.
" Prithi are you sure about this marriage as tomorrow my grandmother is visiting your parents to talk about our engagement I can still cancel it if you don't want it " He said in a tone of assurance
"Yeah Rudra I am fine until we both be good friends and Abid by our boundaries"
" Okay then it's too late, have a good sleep "
" Good night Rudra" I ended the call . Seriously I can't understand this man at all at times he behaves as the most gentleman present in the world and immediately switches to the most annoying arrogant bird.

Rudra's POV:

I wanted to prolong the call but it's already 9:00 and I think she has insomnia according to my information about her. Her neighbours said that her night lamps are always on up to late nights, I will definitely be the cure for all her problems let this marriage be successful then i will clear all her problems in a go thinking that I resumed my work.After i was done , at 2:00 I called karl and someone else lifted it as usual.

I asked him where he was to that stranger and he informed me that he is drunk in the bar and unable to get back to his senses I asked about the address and drove there took him in my car and took him back home.

And while moving him from car to house Karl kept shouting," Priya I miss you....... Don't date that Prashan he is a playboy...he just kept you for your money.....how can you trust that fucker " he kept yelling. I shut his mouth with my hand and shouted on him," Then why the fuck did you breakup with her idiot" on karl. And took him to bed and I went to write my diary it also became a part of my daily routine.

Weekend,
I arranged a meeting for Karl me and my cherry, though Karl protested at first but later I convinced him somehow, we both were waiting for her in the blue sea cafe and she arrived there in a cab, in peach full sleeves half length kurti or top basically I poor in women's clothing paired up with blue jeans and hair left open with her regular basic makeup of lipgloss and kajal and bindi she just looks so angelic,in every look she is just born to make me mesmerize about her. I just tried to blow all these thoughts away gazing at her. She waved me a hiii with a big smile I just nodded my head in response with a blank face.