CHAPTER 7: IS IT A SURPRISE?

I was wondering and went inside to sit on my bed and started to read my books in order to get into sleep and distract myself from these thoughts

Soon i heard a big bang on my room door I went to open it and as soon as I opened it I was shocked to see the figure standing in front of me like a wholesome pack of handsomeness then I scolded myself internally,"Have little control idiot" and as soon as I realised that I was in home and my hairs and clothes"Omg!what would he even think about me Prithi you should have little clothing sense " i cursed myself internally....

Prithi's look

Prithi's hairstyle

Prithi's hairstyle

Rudra's look

Rudra tried to enter the room but suddenly stopped at the entrance and asked me out so immediately I throwed the book on bed and went infront of mirror and removed my bun and slightly brushed my hair and kept bindi , adjusting my dress i came out in 2 mins.

Rudra looked a bit differently I mean that suit and all shows that he came directly from the office but why did he come so suddenly i wanted to ask him desperately but as always he would never reply properly so I didn't hope on wasting my time

Rudra broke the silence saying,"surprised?". In awkward smile i replied,"maybe,why did you suddenly come out of nowhere?",I asked as i can't let go off my curiosity.He then replied," when my finance is sad it's my responsibility to make her happy right and more over Don't dare to lie to me from next time" I was surprised for this more than his visit as no one ever caught me lieing except him I don't know whether I am bad at lieing or others never cared about me lieing or telling truth.....these thoughts are making me more sad and again silence took its place then he suddenly pulled my hand and took me out my house my dad didn't even oppose him...I mean he is stranger atleast to them right.....leave it prithi i consoled my self

He took me into his car I mean the Mercedes I saw previously He then took me to cream stone and ordered two cones for both of us.He then apologized as you were sad i thought you wouldn't reply so, " I ordered it according to my taste please don't mind ". I thought to myself," thank god he did so or else I would have spent on more hour thinking what to choose " . I replied," no that's fine ! And thanks for the treat Mr.rudra ,sorry Rudra "

We then sat inside the car and were having icecream I don't usually eat ice-cream once in a blue moon that too when I have no choice or others force me into eating it I don't think it's bad but I feel it's not worth the money to spend on a dessert ( middle-class mindset obviously).

He then pulled my hand and took a snap of our hands with ice-cream and sent it to my dad along with a text stating,"sorry uncle for taking your daughter without a prior notice but i will guarantee you that your daughter will return home safe and sound . Thank you for your trust in me - Rudra".

Such a responsible person, I felt really overwhelmed by this kind gesture so sweet of him, we both finished the ice cream and he asked me," So , what made my cherry cry?" I replied,"Actually I am feeling a bit nervous to marry this quickly I mean every thing is going so fast that I am unable to absorb the situation into me this quickly I can't accept the fact that I am marrying this quickly"with a sad expression. He then replied" okay! Don't worry cherry, I ll take care of the rest you don't worry" he said but I can see some trouble in his eyes that is not letting him say these words wholeheartedly. I then told him," you don't need to stop anything for me let things go as they are anyway my family requires this marriage to take place at this time....." I stopped as I don't want to gain his sympathy or pity by expressing my situation our financial situations and continued," Never mind leave all these why are you into this marriage if you are not interested?" As i thought he would reply today with this enthusiasm on his face .

After a short gap he replied,"Actually my grandmother is not feeling well I don't have any one for myself except her so I wanted her to have a company with her during her weak days who can take good care of her I don't mean that my wife should work for her she have nanny to take care of her but I wanted someone to share moments with her own family due to my working schedule how much even I try I am unable to give more than a day in a week for her so if i marry someone she can have her by her side atleast twice a week . So if you don't mind after marriage can you visit my grandmother cherry ?" He asked out of concern.

I immediately without hesitation replied,"what's the need to visit let's all of us say together" after a minute of silence i understood my mistake... I mean just now I protested that I will not marry and with in some seconds I said we could live together and smiled at my actions he also smiled seeing me and. He asked," so what's your decision can i know cherry?". I said ," okay! But I will have my own life you shouldn't involve in it." He said," Fine! So friend's?". I said ," why not but promise me that you'll behave nicely and reply to all of my questions I hate that behaviour of yours when you ignore my questions like I don't matter to you" he said okay fine patting on head he started the car and dropped me in front of my home I sent him off and maybe this is the first time I didn't read a book or overthink before sleeping I mean maybe I have insomnia I never got it tested but today after many years i slept immediately after getting onto bed all thanks to Rudra.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Author's message:
Hey cutie's so thanks for reading as always and when I am about to upload this part I noticed that I got 58 views maybe it's a small thing for big writers but it's a big milestone for me I feel so greatful to have such small yet beautiful reach for my work ❤️ lots of love for your response