CHAPTER 33:Gun?

Karl's POV:

On listening to Priya all my dreams are shuttered for a while..I never craved for money all I needed was little love from my family my people....and she was not ready to give me that...okay it's definitely her wish whether to give birth or not but in a relationship she can't take all the decisions on her own. But maybe I too went overboard by saying that her presence hurts me i should definitely apologize to her... thinking of these I returned home I went into our room and saw Priya thinking something really deep sitting in front of the dressing table  mirror.... though I wanted to apologise my ego wasn't letting me do it....I slowly took steps towards her to apologise but she noticed my presence and got up from the chair and turned to me saying," sorry Karl! I know I was wrong but taking decisions on my own for our future but i thought you too didn't want kids....but now I feel we can have kids it's not a problem for me I can give birth to a child but can't live peacefully without your love please forgive me " I was still comprehending her words and she started removing her clothes one by one her eyes were bloodshot red indicating how much see cried....now I started feeling guilty for my deeds though she was wrong maybe I might have solved it talking with her rather than running away from this again and again....she then told," I am all yours to night you have as many kids you want" I can see clear breakage in her voice through every word....'ah karl you are doing wrong after wrong..... mistakes after mistakes I took the blanket and covered her completely hugging her....tears started flowing down my eyes for my deeds I  immediately apologized to her," Sorry Priya really sorry i didn't know that i would hurt you to this extent your father was right i am not good enough for you I was angry for your deed but I went overboard hurting you so much that today you tried to sacrifice your everything for me where else can I get such good wife like you sorry Priya..my craving for a family hurted my love of life...I am really sorry for losing control over my actions...I know that 'sorry' can't bring things back to normal but...." I was choked crying and hugging her as tight as possible she too hugged me back and started crying....

Priya's POV:

I couldn't bear this silent treatment anymore I can really sacrifice everything for him...so I decided to have kids as his wish tonight I'll try to fulfill his longing wish... but I couldn't hold myself thinking about his words.... On the first day itself he asked if i was a virgin now he wanted kids does he really love me for me or is he just interested in hurting me......why is he running away from this relationship every time it comes to an breaking stage why should I always be the solution for every problem of your relationship though I too did some mistakes but why isn't he taking the initiative atleast for once to make things up i was busy with these questions that he arrived I told him everything I had on my mind and undressed my self he immediately covered me and hugging me he told," Sorry Priya really sorry i didn't know that i would hurt you to this extent your father was right i am not good enough for you I was angry for your deed but I went overboard hurting you so much that today you tried to sacrifice your everything for me where else can I get such good wife like you sorry Priya..my craving for a family hurted my love of life...I am really sorry for losing control over my actions...I know that 'sorry' can't bring things back to normal but...." I didn't let him complete as i understood his concerns then i started telling him about uncle Kim and my arrival at company actually it was also a reason that i understood Karl's longing desire for his family losing his family at such tender age, growing up in other's house with blames that he was here for their money, then losing his love being called an orphan everything was against him in every situation even I didn't try to understand him and started doing things which hurt him...I also shared my guilt god knows for how long we both were standing and hugging each other then Karl handed me my clothes and turned the other side letting me dress up, he was really a gentleman...I thought to myself and dressed up and finally I got to talk with him after three long days... But he is definitely not in the mood for this after hearing about Uncle Kim but I need to control him as even one wrong move can cost Rudra and our family....I then held his hand and took him to the parking lot and showed his one bike and asked him to take me on a long drive... He immediately said," no this is Rudra's I'll take you on mine he doesn't share his things"
I said," that was before marriage mr.karl now your Rudra is not that old one anymore...okay then let's go on yours..." We both then wore our helmets seeing Karl I can definitely say that he is not in a proper mood to drive...so I said ," Mr. Karl today you will witness your wife's amazing driving skills I hope you'll enjoy the ride..."
" I already know your driving skills I also know who taught you..." He said pouting actually prashan taught me how to ride but I learnt it in my own interest.
"Okay okay Mr.jealous" but today I am driving for my most precious husband my love of life my darling " i said making him why then started driving he sat maintaining literally one person distance between us so i immediately started driving on full speed and he moved forward and forward and placed his hands on my shoulder i slowed it down a bit and placed his both hands around my waist and continued driving slowly he kept his head in the pit of my neck and shoulder and started inhaling me...he was slowly turning normal we enjoyed this long ride until midnight while returning he drove back home as I was bit tired....