CHAPTER 37: MARRY ME

Pooja's POV:

Ah... How can he be so straightforward poojaa you could have controlled your tongue Pooja.....I was scolding myself...

But i couldn't help but be worried so I messaged him," do msg me after you reach home safely"
He replied at 9:30," I'll take care of myself,you take care of yourself first..."

Ah so arrogant even in chats...

Rudra's POV-

The fact that i make her heart race is making me out of this world....I am so happy that I kept blushing the whole day..I was about to go to bed and checked on my mobile and noticed her message...ah she cares for me is making my heart flatter....do i really like her?
I can't distinguish....I am so clueless.... I just ended up sleeping with these thoughts...

We both turned into classmates slowly from enemies though I never stopped teasing her....she started taking them sportively....
I wanted to listen to her confession but she never admits it then why should I ?

Soon freshman day was announced in our college and we were asked to choose our dance partners on our own....
I am so excited to ask her but I controlled it while waiting for her to ask me....

Author's POV:

Pooja asked Karl to dance with her for freshers....he too accepted it...
Rudra asked Karl," what will you do Karl I ll dance with pooja you can't bring your Priya to dance with you na?" Rudra started teasing Karl...Karl replied," did you ask her?"
" No but she'll only ask me " he said with a proud smile...

Karl laughed out loud saying," she already asked me to dance with her we both already got paired up....stop day dreaming"

" What" he said with pure surprise...he dashed into the classroom fuming anger and placed his hand stamping on her desk," why did you ask him to dance  with you ha? Wasn't i capable enough for you?"
" You didn't ask me na rudra then why are you shouting at me?"
"Should I ask you?"
" What do you mean can you comprehend?"
" Leave it Pooja....it's a waste of time to expect things from you..."
" Be a little clear Rudra"
" So is Karl your type if so then listen he already has a girlfriend who is younger than him and they are dating from more than 5 years for your kind information..."
Pooja didn't mind anything because she didn't feel that strong attraction towards him anymore like she did on day one....
" So what does all this have to do with me Rudra?"
" You like him na so I am just telling you so that you don't break your heart..."
" I never told you that I liked him"
"But-" karl interrupted saying..
" No but nothing I know that you both like each other why don't you guys just confess..."
"What" Pooja said out in confusion.... though Rudra wants to use the situation but listening to her 'what' he said," ah... who'll like this nerdy ha....did she ever look at herself in the mirror? Disgusting" he left saying this...

Pooja's POV:

Why do i feel so sad out of nowhere I don't like him then what's the need for this sadness anyway.....ah stop it Pooja control yourself i thought to myself but unknown pain started twirling in my heart....

But unfortunately I ate something wrong so I was not feeling well past week so i returned back home....

Rudra's POV:

I rejected her but I don't feel at peace at all....I tried to see her reaction but she is not attending the university from that day and it's been a week....is she that upset for my rejection i started to feel bad for my deed finally after one week she was back but her face doesn't look normal she turned pale maybe cried because of me...I was thinking about all this...

In the break,

"Stop feeling sad....I just joked on that day i love you too " I said to her maintaining my cold face...
"Who told you i love you in the first place?"
"Weren't you sad because I rejected you ?"
"No" though it was a pure lie....
"Then why were you absent for this week?"
"I was just feeling homesick and i was a bit ill" he felt really embarrassed for this answer...
Now how will he even face her.....but anyway as he opened up without taking a back step he said," okay then listen! As i told you earlier I love you and accept it whenever you feel like it,till then I'll keep seducing you......"
He left the place....
( Pooja's thoughts- Is he really asking to date me? Ah! I mean will anyone ask with that arrogance though I like him too but my only intention to join in this university was to study and my father will never accept such things....I wanted him to be on my side but at the same time I hate him to hell ah...I am confused like hell...)