CHAPTER 3: Blind date

Upon hearing my dad's decision I was very more worried as I really hate the thought of getting married I mean I am not opposing it but maybe it just doesn't suit my character.

Dwelling upon these thoughts i drift into sleep..."NO!....NEVER LEAVE HER UNCLE DON'T HURT MY AUNT PLEASE" I started to shout in sleep. Suddenly tears started flowing down my eyes i don't know when I was brought to reality from that horrific nightmare.growing up i frequently used to visit my dad's sister i.e, my aunt her husband was really abusive that he always used to beat her every night,had multiple affairs, used to drink every day whenever I collide into him he was always in sober he had all the qualities that a man shouldn't have.many times I and my cousin pleaded him to spare my aunt but in return he would just hurt me and my cousin though I was old enough to take the scars but my cousin was too young for it so I felt really bad for his abusive behaviour but I never shared these things to my parents as my aunt was very sweet to me I don't wanted to hurt my aunt or bring any kind of miscommunications between them I also adviced my aunt many times to leave him but she was always in the thought what "society" would think ?how to face the world as a single mother?....

Maybe she was right in her shoes and I am right in mine but at the end of the day it's her who is at a loss.all these thoughts made me think of why i oppose marriage so much I started to talk to myself sobbing," like what is this dude how is this fair why should I leave my home after marriage.. why do i become a stranger out of nowhere in my own house just because of a thing called marriage.. till today my control was under my parents and tomorrow it's in his hands am I born to be controlled can't I ever have a life of my own where I can think of myself rather than others suggesting me or rubbing their dreams on me" all these things made me even more sadder that I started to hiccup in my tears and I cried for almost hours until my tears dried up and I drifted into sleep.....

The D-Day

Traditionally in India the first blind date should be in a girl's house but maybe the other party is too open minded so they asked me to attend the famous blue sea cafe along with my friends. I don't even know the name of the bridegroom as I am never interested in him if he is able to guess me then I ll say i didn't like him and reject the proposal if he couldn't then I ll simply say I don't like irresponsible people and can reject it way more easily dwelling in all these thoughts I entered that cafe with my 5 idiots as usual Priya and Prashan bhaiya behind us on a bike and I Vijay and Ralit reached the venue in a car.

I was still planning on how to cancel this marriage that I didn't notice and collided into a strong thing.... maybe a wall thinking this I raised my head only to see it as a person I think I knew him but couldn't recall exactly i immediately apologized " Duìbùqǐ Duìbùqǐ( sorry sorry in Chinese)" i immediately understood my mistake and bit my tongue and said I meant " sorry sorry ".and started to scould myself internally," you should definitely stop these c dramas idiot "

Then I heard a hard voice from behind,"how dare you to collide into rudra ? Don't act foolish I know you did it purposely as always girls are into him i accept that he is a bit handsome that doesn't mean every one can try hitting on him ". After noticing clearing I saw that it was MJ the entrepreneur senior of mine who awarded me my certificate on my graduation day I immediately told politely," sorry senior maybe you misunderstood me but i really didn't do it on purpose I am sorry if you felt so please don't mind me and excuse us "
But nevertheless he immediately claimed," oh! So you are from No.2 college and you kept following us from the graduation day so cheap of you...such cheap tricks don't work with rudra understood".while I was preparing myself to reply I heard prashan bhaiyaa's voice," How dare you to speak ill of my choti yes you might be our senior so she is showing her respect towards you but that doesn't mean you can show your butt and roam shamelessly around" i immediately tried to control the situation by pulling bhaiyaa shirt to indicate him to cool down

Soon I heard karl saying,"dekh pyaar ki dukan jeha Paisa vaha lakdi uska dost hi istara hai toh vo kaisi hogi isiliye hamri rudra ke piche padi hai"claiming towards Priya as she was holding bhaiya's hand.

-see love birds wherever they find money there they claim it as love if she has such friends (pointing Priya) then definitely I believe that you are behind our rudra

I don't know how I got this courage or anger ,whatever you might call this feeling but I can never speak up for myself but when it comes to my people I can't hold this feeling so I immediately shouted,"shut your mouth up and place it in your ass no one out here is waiting for your validation about us and moreover ,you are noone to judge us .yes,mistake was mine to collide with such head weight people but you have no right to talk ill about my friends so just fuck off from my sight or else I won't even think twice before filing a case for your such abusive words used against us "

My face turned red with tears accumulated in my eyes for talking so loud out of nowhere and fear filled all over my face was clearly visible. But soon the fight came to an end when rudra narrowed his eyes towards karl to stop this and we went and sat on an empty table surprisingly, rudra and that batch of his also sat behind us.

Bhaiya started to comfort me as I was a bit sad about my first experience with some new relations that have come to this point.Vijay was trying to hold on his anger which was clearly visible on his face that if there was a chance he would definitely beat them up to death.but Ralit why do he seems a bit odd thinking this my thoughts shifted to the word marriage.

"OMG this thing marriage is like a haunting word to me",I said out loud to all my friends . Then Ralit questioned," then why did you accept for a blind date if you are not interested in it you have been bold enough to reject me so many times but haven't you been bold enough to reject a stranger " he claimed it very strongly with a vent of anger that I can feel upto my distance even after sitting between two seat distance.

I myself couldn't solve it down that why I was unable to stand up for myself and fight for it so I thought to maintain silence as no matter what Ralit has always genuinely loved me but me being not interested in it was the only reason for me to reject him but now here I am waiting for a complete stranger to get into a relationship

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Author's request:

Hey cutie's thank you for reading upto now if you feel it's good then don't forget to share it with your friends...and if you feel any difficulty in understanding my Hindi or English feel free to share as they were my second and third language hope i could get a good supportive family from writing love you sweeties