CHAPTER 8:PRIYA?

This weekday ( that is after 3 days from our icecream date) ,
I was waiting near the busstand of my house for Vijay as we both thought to go out for lunch.

I waited for almost 15 mins and thought this Vijay is the most irresponsible man I have ever seen as I started to curse him internally he arrived in front of me I got on to his bike.

Before everything else my today's outfit was a red kurta paired with a jeans and left my hair open with some goggles and a hand bag with my phone in it. I don't think I need to put many more efforts as it's just a casual meet.

We reached our destination in 30 mins or something, He was telling about his company and new colleagues all about his life

We reached our destination in 30 mins or something, He was telling about his company and new colleagues all about his life. I also told some things about my work life he then suddenly enquired about my personal life i.e, about my blind date and my decision maybe I don't need to explain to anyone else but I feel burden free when I share my things to Vijay,"Actually Ralit asked me to fake marry with him As he thought it would be safer to marry him than a stranger then I told him I needed some time later on Rudra came to my house at late night and took me out for icecream and he seemed a bit gentleman and was indeed in need for a marriage moreover, I have many reasons to say yes to rudra and no to Ralit as if i marry Ralit he may act as fake marriage for a while but what if he can't control his feelings later on so I have many doubts on Ralit but I have no Dare either to accept Rudra or to reject Ralit", I expressed myself completely with one grasp.

Vijay understands my situation and tried to give me some suggestions but i tried to divert the topic as I didn't want to prolong it. I had Vijay had super fun as always and were about to leave and i noticed something really unimaginable...

Rudra,Karl,MJ all together in the V.I.P lounge of resturant with a girl wait a minute it's Priya I guess ,no it can't be her maybe I was again lost in thoughts as I was standing still seeing them Vijay noticed it and stared at them with me. He then in surprise shouted ,"PRIYA?" So loud that Rudra noticed us.and came to us

Then I greeted him," Good afternoon Rudra".He then invited me and Vijay inside but karl tried to cover Priya I was like what's going on. Awkward silence filled the room,then as always rudra broke the silence with a question,"what are you both guys doing here cherry ?" I replied," I and Vijay came to have lunch together as he lives in another city and we get less time to spend together " Rudra replied ," oh good! friendship's should always be maintained for good relations.by the way did I interrupt your meeting?" He asked .I felt so touched as how can a person be so sweet and too hard at the same time he is unpredictable. I replied," No no rudra we were about to leave but noticed you guys so we ended up like this did we interrupt you guys sorry if we intervened your privacy" i tried to balance the situation.

MJ with a grin replied,"you did and sooner you leave will be the better". I mean dude I never offended him but why is he so fierce to me from day one never mind maybe attitude for being my senior. I replied,"Sorry Mr.MJ we'll leave then come Vijay's let's continue. Okay then Rudra it's nice to meet you again and meet you soon bye" I said I wantedly didn't greet neither Priya nor karl as i didn't wanted to increase the intensity of the situation.

I went out with Vijay and Rudra followed us and he wanted to tell something I guess but something stopped him from doing so ,anyway I don't wanted to ask as he is never gonna answer as always. So Rudra sent us off Vijay and I spent nice time with each other,but I regretted not putting efforts in getting ready I mean rudra saw me like this so normal what would even think of me ,"UGLY, IRRESPONSIBLE,DIRTY,SHAMELESS?" what would it be I was thinking and I got a call from Prashan bhaiya while I was on bike with Vijay.

On call :
" Hello bhaiyaa.. what's up?"-prithi
" Nothing much dude, what are guys doing so much that Priya didn't have enough time even to lift my call"- prashan
" I didn't get you bhaiya actually we are in a crowded restaurant so I can't hear you out properly can you repeat bhaiyaaa"- prithi lied as she knows that something was wrong and wants to have a clearer view on the situation.
" Okay choti, I get you I called as I was worried about Priya and you I asked her that I would also join you both but she insisted saying it's a girl's date so I didn't bother much choti but take care of your self and Priya" - prashan bhaiya said
"Okay bhaiyaa" I said as i can't hold on much like how can I lie to my bhaiya he had acted like my backbone in many tough situations and today I lied to him about his gf who is with another men not even man it's men who are completely strangers to her...

Vijay up on listening to this insisted and asked Priya out for dinner to night along with Ralit we didn't include Prashan as we didn't wanted to make the situation tough for Priya and us....He dropped me again at the busstop and left

Author's message:

What do you think will be priya's explaination ?

Soon I am gonna start the most awaited POV guys i.e, our rudra his opinion about prithi excited to share this with you guys love you sweeties for putting so much efforts on my work ❤️