Memories (Chapter 23)

(Courtney's POV)

I tired to pull the persons arm off not caring about that I am at gunpoint and the cloaked figure could shoot anytime. Their grip is really strong on me and I can't pull it off, I saw all the countries' weapons aimed towards the cloaked figure. They noticed this and tightend on my neck, I started to cough becuase he was close to cut of my air pipe.

"Drop your weapons now!" yelled the figure again

The empires hesitantly dropped their weapons, the figure command them to kick it away. Everyone did what they were told.

"Who the hell you are?" shouted America

"Like I will tell you countries." laughed the figure and he looked down at me "Courtney is it? Well a special someone wants to meet you."

I heards its voice in a demonic voice, I looked up and saw his face. It was stoned and lava was comming out of it's mouth, shoot its the same demon that I scared off. The lava was slowly dripping from this mouth, down to me. I tried to get out so the lava won't drop on me, I know how painful it was. I hit the demon hard in the gut, it didn't react. I made a choice and bite down on his hand as hard as I could, and this time the demon felt it and sceamed out. I sliped out of his hold and ran to the nearst country which was Ottoman.

"And thats what you get, you lava demon son of a bitch." I told him not caring about my language.

"I would kill you if I wanted to, but I was ordered not to."

"By who?" orderd A-H "Who send you here to do this?"

The lava demon started to laugh it tilted it's head back and the black hood fell of it's head. I saw that not only is mouth was pouring lava but also his eye scocets. The countries doesn't seem to be bother by the fact there is a litteral demon here.

"An old friend of yours."

I looked at their faces, all of them either have a face of anger or confusion, if the demon was sent here to do something then maybe the boss is satan himself. I am wanted my a overlord that wants to possibly eat me. The lava demon started to yap about something in another language that doesn't exitst, but somehow I understant it perfectly. The lava demon started to go on and on about me being wanted even though no one can understand him.

"Can you just shut you mouth you walking rock, you are dripping lava everywhere when you talk." I said

"Lava? Where do you see lava from this man." asked Otto

"That is not a man, its a litteral demon here, it's mouth is pouring lava on to the floor and from it's eye socets." I told him "Can't you guys see it?"

"Your mind is playing tricks at the wrong time on you." said Prussia

"No, no I am being very serious that the 'Man' you are seeing is actually a demon in disguise." I explained

"Then how did you see though it?"

"I... I don't know." I said

Then the lava demon started to clap his hands, he have a evil looking smile.

"I figured it out already, your friend there behind the Ottoman empire has a enitiy in her head." lied the Demon "It makes her see things, but the enittiy is also a very strong one too."

"How do you know about this?" asked HRE

"I have my ways." smiled the demon

"LIAR." I shouted

I paused for a moment, what just happend to my voice? It was more deeper and demonic like the demon in the room. The countries jumped at the strange voice. I saw the demon smiling wider.