Welcome To Camp Jupiter!

3rd Person PΩV

OK.....SO LET'S JUST SUMMARIZE EVERYTHING that's happened so far. why? cuz the author is lazy and just wants to get to the part where the main character is revealed to some how still be alive.

Percy Jackson has no recollection of his life so far, except for a single name: Calypso. He is being chased by the Gorgon sisters, Stheno and Euryale, who intend to kill Percy to avenge the death of their sister, Medusa, by his hand, and someone he presumed is his friend, Y/N, four years ago. Percy cannot remember killing Medusa, nor anyone named Y/N, as he hardly remembers any of his past. He escapes and stumbles upon an old 'hippie' lady named June. June gives him a choice: he can carry her to the safety of Camp Jupiter across the highway and Little Tiber to regain his memory and, eventually, save the world, or he can retreat to the safety of the sea and live a long, happy life. Percy chooses to carry her across the river, losing the Curse of Achilles as a result, making him vulnerable once again.

At the entrance to Camp Jupiter, Percy meets two new demigods: Hazel Levesque and Frank Zhang. Together, they attack the Gorgons, who are eventually overtaken by Percy in the first demonstration of his demigod abilities. Percy is taken to the camp, where he is introduced to Reyna, the Praetor of the camp. Reyna seems to know something about who Percy is, but does not allow it to show. The old woman, being carried to safety by Percy, reveals herself as the goddess Juno. Juno reveals to the camp that Percy is a son of Neptune who has been slumbering for months. He is interviewed by Reyna, who is curious as to why he cannot remember his past. He is interviewed by Octavian who after consulting the auguries, allows Percy to join the legion.

which brings us to now, where Percy and Hazel are walking towards some thing. sixty feet above, the domed ceiling sparkled gold. The whole temple was open to the wind. In the centre stood a marble altar, where a kid in a toga was doing some sort of ritual in front of a massive golden statue of the big dude himself: Ze-Jupiter the sky god, dressed in a silk XXXL purple toga, holding a lightning bolt.

The guy in the toga turned. He had a crooked smile and a slightly crazy look in his eyes, like he'd just been playing an intense video game. In one hand he held a knife. In the other hand was something like a dead animal. That didn't make him look any less crazy.

"Percy," Hazel said, "this is Octavian." "The graecus!" Octavian announced. "How interesting." "Uh, hi," Percy said. "Are you killing small animals?" Octavian looked at the fuzzy thing in his hand and

laughed. "No, no. Once upon a time, yes. We used to read the will of the gods by examining animal guts – chickens, goats, that sort of thing. Nowadays, we use these." He tossed the fuzzy thing to Percy. It was a disemboweled teddy bear. Then Percy noticed that there was a whole pile of mutilated stuffed animals at the foot of Jupiter's statue.

"Seriously?" Percy asked. Octavian stepped off the dais. He was probably about eighteen, but so skinny and sickly pale, he could've passed for younger. At first he looked harmless, but as he got closer Percy wasn't so sure. Octavian's eyes glittered with harsh curiosity, like he might gut Percy just as easily as a teddy bear if he thought he could learn something from it.

Octavian narrowed his eyes. "You seem nervous." "You remind me of someone," Percy said. "I can't remember who." "Possibly my namesake, Octavian – Augustus Caesar. Everyone says I bear a remarkable resemblance." Percy didn't think that was it, but he couldn't pin down the memory. "Why did you call me 'the Greek'?"

"I saw it in the auguries." Octavian waved his knife at the pile of stuffing on the altar. "The message said: The Greek has arrived. Or possibly: The goose has cried. I'm thinking the first interpretation is correct. You seek to join the legion?" Hazel spoke for him. She told Octavian everything that had happened since they met at the tunnel – the gorgons, the fight at the river, the appearance of Juno, their conversation with Reyna. When she mentioned Juno, Octavian looked surprised.