35 Cursed Together

Sukuna woke up before you did. Cracking an egg he mixed it in a bowl and added some milk, chopped greens, a sprinkle of cheese, and ham.
Looking at the toast he looked at the toaster touching the slider. "I hear you're known as the toaster. Let's see whose flame is hotter!"

Sukuna dumped two breads toasts and slid down the slider. Popping the buns in the toaster he looked at the two pieces of bread on a plate.
"It should be simple."

The flames from his fingers erupted reflecting on his eyes. Minutes of experimenting. Sukuna had thrown at least 8 pieces of burned bread from the toaster and 3 that he burned to a crisp.
"Shit the eggs!" The eggs had stuck to the pan. Slapping his face while the pan soaked in the sink he looked at the bowl of cereal and milk.

"Milk first then cereal? Or cereal and then milk."
He poured the cereal and then the milk. "Simple."
Sukuna made the coffee and went over to the room setting the plate on the nightstand as he slid back in bed laying on his side waiting for you to wake up. His eyes looked at the bowl of cereal and coffee before looking back at you. He reached over to the cup tapping his finger on the coffee before tapping your lips.

Opening your eyes you looked at the cup and held it in your hand. "Coffee?" You mumbled sitting up. "You made coffee?" You looked at him.
"Y/n, I miss your cooking." You sipped the coffee.
"Who are you?" You looked at him confused.
"Last night you called me Daddy." He grind as you blush red.

"Good coffee.." you sipped it and looked at the bowl of cereal. "Why does it smell burned?" You recognized the smell as he went blank. "I found my equal."

"Hmm?"

Sukuna pointed at the toaster as you looked at the trash can with the burned bread and the sink with the egg. "I'll clean it up." He started washing the dishes.

Taking out a pan you cracked more than one egg and chopped up small pieces of mushroom, green onion, cheese, and added the milk. Sukuna watched pinching his chin as you carefully moved the pan around with the egg. Gently flipping it closed you slid it on the pan. Getting the bread you tossed it in the toaster and adjusted the temp.

"See there's numbers on the glass." You pointed at the 2-4-6-8-10 on the side of the coffee glass.
"Two tablespoons of coffee."

Sukuna watched you dump it on the filter. "2nd two tablespoons of coffee equals the 4 cups of coffee." You closed the lid after dumping the water. "Use cold water."

Sukuna waited patiently while reaching over to grab your butt cheek as the coffee finished he sat on the table with you sipping the coffee. His eyes narrowed before smiling. It's as if things were going back to normal again.

"Y/n, I have something I must show you."

----- CURSED FAMILY ----

"This is our home." Sukuna opened up two big doors revealing the entire lobby of the apartment complex to be filled with cursed spirits.

Your eyes looked at each curse spirit seeing Choso as well and others. "It's time y/n."

You looked at Sukuna confused. "What?"

"This is our army. They will listen to you." Sukuna reached his arm out behind you introducing you as the cursed spirits were silent.
"Queen of curses." Choso mumbled out.

"No! No, I'm not anyone! I mean I've been a waitress, customer service, janitor, babysitter but never a Queen or whatever you call it."
You backed away from Sukuna. "What exactly are you going to do? You are the king of curses. You killed and fought for the title I have done nothing! I can barely walk around the room without smashing my toe in a corner! Why?" You asked Sukuna as he stared off at the mob of cursed spirits listening to your concerns.
"Is it not plane and simple. This is your personal army. I need no army, but you now have your own followers. They will do whatever you ask them to do. I do agree with you, you have not earned this army. You don't even have the potential to truly go against me or your rivals. It's obvious enough, why you have your own army of cursed spirits."