30. la muerte

(Can be skipped if the readers want.)

"Get her!" Panda rushed in his Gorilla form smashing the ground. You jumped up to the roof of the building.

"Rabbit Escape."
Megumi closed his hands together making the Rabbit signal as Rabbits formed around Panda. Allowing Panda to escape as you summoned spears from beneath the ground.

Megumi watched the rabbits get impaled by your spears that came from above the ground.
"Oh my. What a surprise." You looked around.
"I don't want to fight you guys."
You looked at Panda and Megumi.
"Y/n, surrender. We are here for Sukuna.

Your teeth gritted with a smile.
"Megumi, your little rabbit attacks, Gorilla Panda.. You are the ones who should surrender. Because you will lose."

"Y/n, you sided with Sukuna and betrayed Yuji."
Megumi closed his hands. "Such accusations. Maybe Gojo hasn't been clear. But you guys betrayed me and exiled me. Left me with absolutely nothing. Left me to die by a horde of cursed spirits. Tried to even kill me. People I thought to be friends. Family. Pfft, how could I have ever imagined such a thing."

"You defend Sukuna, kill people for him." Panda argued back. "Such is, I'm not going to play the victim or whose the criminal game. If I must be the guilty one. Then so be it. I'll fight the horde until the very end. Caras de mierda, ¡No temo a la muerte, porque ella me guiará hacia mi Victoria !"

You jumped down from the roof of the building.
"I will crucify, impale, burn, anyone or anything who gets in my way." Shutting your hand tightly into a fist on your spear.

"Y/n, don't tell me you defend him because you think he will give you back Yuji." Megumi slowly moved to the side. "I'm no fool." You commented back. "No me mires como a una niña tonta, Megumi."
"Then why? Why give up Yuji for Sukuna."
You looked at Megumi for a bit. "I didn't. Love is but history for those who have no view of the future." You said softly.

Megumi responded continuing to look for an opportunity. "Then, why did you kill all those innocent people? Why did you kill so many? I also, cannot understand what language you are speaking y/n."

Megumi was hoping for some answer, some distraction or reasoning. "That's right, none of you knew my parents. I'm a basterd child for a reason, no one really knew who my mom and dad were. Same for step brother, Geto.
There were things I had to do. Decisions I needed to make. Someone taught me not to hold back anymore. Not to look back at what I do and move forward. No matter how many times you wash your hands there will always be stains. We are not the same."

"You are chaotic Y/n." Panda slammed its fists onto the ground. Choso, committed horrible crimes before he found out Yuji was his brother.
Yuji never saw him as his brother. Inclusion yourself before Gojo met you, you were already cursed for the crimes you committed before Geto did his. Yours for being a half blood.
Your brother Geto. You are a basterd child in general. Sukuna, is the one who opened your eyes.

"All I know." For so long you kept yourself hidden from others. Never using your Domain Expansion. Never using your sorcery. "All these things that have held me back." You tried to be normal. Tried to fit in. Made friends. Thought you had accomplished an understanding and a trust. Never fitting in. But you made your choice on saving Sukuna and Choso. "The things that kept me in place from ever doing anything." When Geto died you felt his death. It burned you blindly with rage, to know Geto had died. Before you ever learned Gojo killed him.

Your clan held you back from leaving. You hurt people, killed people. Wanting to go after whoever killed your brother. "There was so much I held back, so much I kept away from all of you. Thanks to Gojo I managed to fit in for a while. I actually wanted to be with all of you."
There were people you saved. People you sacrificed a lot for. "Desagradecidos."
Panda swung it's fists against your spear. They grabbed it as you let go of your spear dodging their attack as the spear bursted out from the ground impaling Pandas feet.

Closing your hand as a prayer you jumped up dodging Megumis wolf. "She's going to use Domain Expansion!" Megumi shouted as he ran to Panda. Your eyes glew as you watch the Rabbits pile up slowly.

"My clan punished me and locked me away with the cursed spirits to tear me to shreds. That's when Gojo found me. Rescued me, indoctrinated me into the life of the sorcerers. Being someone I am not seemed like an easy task. To be willing to kill the people I know. To kill those I grew up with even if they see me as their enemy. I am damned if I do, I am damned if I don't."

Megumi and Panda watched you.
Until you met him. Sukuna. Everything seemed to be like cage. Everyone and everything.
"It doesn't matter because I can be what I want to be. I am free!"

The spears burst out from the ground.
Panda grabbed Megumi jumped up to the roof. The spearheads started to blow like dust as the pieces of spearheads collided together spinning around you. Like a wave of flower peddles the pieces of metal spun around together going up to the sky. Megumi and Panda watched as it looked like a metal roof above them. Millions of pieces of the metal in small pieces spinning and floating around above them.

Shadowing a good 5 miles.

Mechamaru and Mei Mei rushed towards the battle stopping when they realized you had the entire area coded with your small pieces of metal spears.
"I know you are all here. I know everyone is here."

"Y/n." Mei Mei shouted out as you looked down at her. "Your crows will have no affect. The witch girl is shut off from us. I advise you all to leave. No one will live through this and for those who do, well. I'll let my actions speak louder than my words."

"Y/n, there are civilians here." Mei Mei shouted.
"Give Sukuna up!" Mechamaru shouted as well.
Your eyes rolled up to the dark grey colors of the metal moving like a wave. "I'd rather let the sky fall."

Sukuna walked out of the building with his hands in his pockets. Looking up seeing the sky above him filled with small pieces of metal shards and you surrounded by the Sorcerers.

"So what will it be? Is he worth this much that you are willing to sacrifice the lives of others?"

Mei Mei asked you as she slowly walked up to you with her Axe.
"Take one more step Mei Mei and I'll show you. See, you are the ones going after him. So the question is are you all willing to sacrifice others in order to catch him. I'm holding everyone hostage. Everyone."

Closing your hands you closed your eyes. "Iron Maiden." The metal coffins closed on Kasumi, Megumi, Noritoshi, Kusakabe, Maki and Toge. "Mei Mei, now answer my question. For someone who understands the meaning of sacrifice. You know that better than most. Catching Sukuna means sacrificing everyone. Does he mean that much? Is he worth it? Would sacrificing your little brother worth it?"

Mei Mei looked at the metal coffins knocking on them. "I wouldn't do that. They can't move. There are spikes in the coffins. If they so much as sneeze they will be impaled or loose an eye. Maybe even their balls. Mei Mei just between us girls. How much did they pay you?"

Mei Mei held her hand up against her hip. "You owe me Mei Mei." Your eyes narrowed at her. "Oh? Is that so?"

"Yes, you do."
Mei Mei broke out in laughter. "You are an idiot."
"Perhaps, but you and I both know what I'm talking about."
Mei Mei looked away. "I actually don't."
"That's okay, it's easy to forget those you owe. Harder to forget when you are owed. Bitch you still owe me!"
"Y/n, you think so low of me."
"No, in fact you were one of the few people who actually understood me."