21. Apple of his eye

The days with Sukuna were promising. Peaceful. He seemed to have found a job that he never talks about. Which is fine. Coco Puff was the child you and Sukuna decided to keep.

"Look up here Coco Puff!" You would hold the phone to take pictures of Coco Puff and Sukuna.

"Come on let's get something!" Sukuna followed you with Coco Puff in a small vest with a leash sitting on his shoulder.

He was mostly silent. Having comforting conversations. "Look that cloud looks like a woman with big tits!" Sukuna covered his face laughing when he looked up. The laughter so strong but yet warm. It was childish. Something you appreciated seeing from him. Seeing something, someone who has always looked at the world as a battlefield now laughing at its beauty.

Fighting your feelings to fall for him. To fall for something that you never know could just be playing the acting role as a different person.
But, seeing the muscles of his neck those eyes closed with a mouth wide open of laughter. His chest bursting from his lungs.

Sukuna looked to you seeing the way you stared at him. "What?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Those vocals of his. Sexy as ever. Clearing your throat you shut your eyes smiling at him.

The leash had gotten caught on a branch in the Cherry blossom tree. Sukuna raised his hand up ready to slash the leash. Stopping he looked at you. Exhaling in frustration he walked forward taking off his jacket. "I'll hold it!" You held his coat and hovered beneath Coco Puffs branch in case it fell.

Sukuna climbed up the tree balancing on the branch he get Coco Puff and unhooked the leash from the vest.

Sukuna smiled widely seeing you and Coco Puff safe. The breeze that came through playing with your hair he tilted his head to the side admiring the precious things in his existence. At this moment. What an alluring display for his eyes to see.

He would glare at people walking by he hasn't forgotten the dangers that were around. You were wanted by the Sorcerers. Excommunicated and wanted for execution. Just as Yuji was.

"I like these hats. They are so nice but I feel silly wearing them. " You put the spring hat on and looked up at him smiling awkwardly. Sukuna took out his phone and snapped a picture. "Oh don't do that!"

"You are cute y/n." He said smirking

"Come and dance with me!" You pulled Sukuna out in the rain spinning with him.
"It's raining. Y/n, why would you want to-" he stopped talking as thunder struck and lightning lit up the skies. He watched you. The image of your tears coming down as you spun in circles with him. His feet circled on the mud with your holding his hands. Watching you cry and laugh beneath the heavy rain drops.

"Here Coco Puff!" You would give the small cat some of your desert. "Why didn't you get the one you normally like?" Sukuna asked enjoying his ice cream. "Because Coco Puff can't have what I like. I wanted Coco Puff to have some vanilla ice cream and banana."

"Coco Puff the cat likes banana?" Sukuna watched as you cradled it like a baby and kissed it nose. "You dads never pay attention to what your kids love." Sukuna looked away licking the ice cream comb. "Yes I do.."

"Come down here Coco Puff!" Sukuna looked up at the tree where the cat had gotten stuck again.

"I wish I was hot like Mei Mei. Or beautiful.. guys seem to do a lot of things and forgive those type of women and girls."

"Trust me y/n. When you are cute that is more than beautiful or sexy."

"But, when you are cute that doesn't really make people lustful of you. Maybe if I was just a bit more attractive I wouldn't get hurt all the time.. If I had bigger breasts maybe I could get a job!" You joked as he leaned in holding your chin up as he placed a sweet kiss on your lips.
"Beautiful things are tragedies. Lustful things are replaced easily. Cute things are dangerous."

"I like that look at you. See isn't fun to shop without you know." You referenced the time he kidnapped you for fate night.
Sukuna walked out of the dresser as you clapped. Sukuna looked at the beach shirt with swim trunks in the mirror as he rolled his eyes in disbelief.

The lady who assisted in the wardrobe watched on the side bringing in clothes you and her would choose. Sukuna cocked his head to the side. His eyes were always fixated onto you. every word you say. Every wrinkle from your smile.

To remember how stressed, anxious, alarmed, worried, dreading tomorrow's plans. To what you are now. Bright, shining with beauty of life.
Waking up next to you never feels real. It's as if he feels powerless to keep you with him.
That something like this. Is a dream. A dream that he wishes never to wake up from.
"This is awful." He looked back in to the mirror. This is the only nightmare he wishes to wake up from.

But you are amused by him. And how you convinced him to dress up these clothes is just humiliating.