36. "I'll make you float." LEMON ⚠️ 🍋👅

"Honey I'm home!" You shouted walking into the hotel. Sukuna stood in the center arms crossed to his chest with Uraume and Choso. "Took the kids out for a walk?" Choso asked.

Choso held a checklist counting all of the cursed spirits. "They are all here." He slid the pencil on his ear looking at Sukuna and you.

Uraume took the board from Choso double checking the list.

"How much of the city did you impact?" Sukuna asked as you walked beside him and stood behind him. "Not enough!" You said loudly and vividly smacking his ass. "Come on babe! Mama needs a massage after her long hard night shift!" You left them all alone as you went up to take a shower.

Choso covered his mouth for the embarrassment. Uraume took in a deep breath shutting their eyes trying to find inner peace.

"This army isn't for her joy. She needs to understand that." Uraume spoke out.

Sukuna looked at the cursed spirits. They had cotton candy, candy, toys, bubbles, balloons, Chopped had a silver lady bug admiring it.

"To her this is all a game." Choso responded to Uraume. "She sees these cursed spirits as her children. Not an army."

"Perhaps I need to remind her." Sukuna looked at Uraume. "That she has no family."

"My lord, there is no family. We worked to have this army of curses for her. Not for her to turn them into this over night."

"Who gives a damn? It's her army, she can treat them as she wishes." Choso interjected.
As Uraume and Choso budded heads, Sukuna kept watching the curse spirits interacting.

"My woman does as she wishes." Sukuna hid his hands in his sleeves. "No one is to interject. Choso next time she leaves and I am not informed I will have your head." Sukuna turned away. "Uraume, have you realized there are cursed spirits. Cursed spirits we didn't have before."

Uraume and Choso looked at the bird before looking at the board. "There are at least 13 new cursed spirits we didn't have before."Uraume confirmed.

Sukuna narrowed his eyes. "She's adopted new cursed spirits."

---

"Come on just try it!" Sukuna sat in front of you looking at the French fry with ketchup.
"If I don't like it I'm killing everyone here y/n."

People looked over at your table and the waitress just walked back behind the counter.
"You are so dramatic. Come on, have I disappointed you yet? Trust me it's good."

Sukuna was hesitant but he leaned in grabbing your wrist aggressively as he glared into your eyes opening his mouth softly nibbling your fingers while taking the French fry with his tongue. You blushed red as he smiled at you kissing the inside of your palm.

"Sweet baby Jesus." You said closing your eyes.
"I have sinned." You said realizing just how down right bad he is. "I won't be leaving here without my dessert y/n. You were out all night." Sukuna stared at you hungrily.
"Right! You are so right! Waitress two root beer floats."

"You want a float I'll make you float." Sukuna said smirking. Ohh sweet lord, on my God. "Waitress I'll pay you extra if you get it here on time I have a man excited for his dessert." Sukuna reached to your thighs from beneath the table.
Oh thank goodness the tables have covers.
You moved your hand to grade the side of the edge of the table accidentally pushing the spoon. "Shoot." You said distracted. "I'll get it." He said so smoothly a raspy yet sinister tone. He crawled beneath the table leaving his hand on the table as he got between your thighs.

"Oh-" you shut your mouth quickly. Sukuna's other mouth appeared on his palm flicking it's tongue and smiling at you.

"Gha.." you moaned softly covering your mouth looking away trying not make it so obvious. Sukuna's shook his head between your thighs as his tongue slapped your clit side to side.
Rolling your eyes back you finally took a peek underneath the table seeing his eyes as you lowered the table covers. Lowering your hands beneath the table to grab hold of his soft pink hair as you looked at the mouth at the palm of his hand eating a French fry with ketchup.