29. The Spear and the Serpent of Fire

Sukuna looked around at the crowd full of people. Landing on the sidewalk he walked amongst the crowd. Standing in the crowd of people waiting for the boss, you stopped on your tracts seeing him. Sukuna, is outside?
He's in a crowd of people waiting for the bus?
Your breathing got heavy as you felt your mouth dry. How you've missed him. Those strong muscles, his firm chest, that raspy sexy voice of his like weaving silk.

Ooo how it bothered you. Bothered you so much to feel such things for him. Unbearable. Unchained of desire and temptations. Things you never wanted to share with him. Feelings you never wanted to admit to. "Woof." You said getting ready and lunging after the bus as he got into it. It parked near the festival. The same festival where he killed your date. This time it was neon lights within a building.

"Woof." You said again seeing him walk with a shirt that detailed every inch of his muscles.

"She's here." He looked at everyone. Looking at everyone's face. He growled as he looked for you knowing you were close. As he walked with the crowd you watched him from the side as you walked into the crowd. Sukuna looked right and left knowing you were here. The dark shade of purple would lighten from the neon green light lamps that would scheme across the crowed. Light blue circle lights would circle around the heads of people.

Everyone jumped and down with their glow up sticks. Dancers shirtless doing their dance moves on the floors. Drugs, alcohol, people having the time of their life.
You bumped against a lady stealing her medication from the bag. You watched her earlier eating some kind of the pain killer. Taking the bottle out of her purse she never once noticed it. You spun around a man bumping against him and fixing your cap in an apologetic way.

Sukuna looked around spotting you. Walking up he grabbed the shoulder meeting eyes that were hard to distinguish from the light. The woman looked up and screamed at his cold expression.

For a while he stared at her before walking away. "I thought you were someone else. "

You smiled from the other side of the room sitting on a table with a group of people blowing bubbles. His eyes roamed around each person. Attempting to identify everyone and all. You were here. He traced you from the people you seem to have been close to. Cocking your head to the side watching him, observing him.

So close to him and he did not know it. You got as close as you could with your hands in your pockets admiring the muscles on his shoulders and neck. His back, that soft hair that made your fingers itch to touch.

"Woof." Sukuna stopped hearing your voice.
"Ryomen." The first name he heard, he heard his name through the loud music and the noise.
"Sukuna."

As he felt his heart miss a beat he froze in place feeling heavy. You had a hat on with your hair out and a heavy duty jacket with baggy pants
Turning around feeling the warmth of your body
But you weren't there.

Then he felt the softness of your hand that caressed his neck and hair. He turned around again and again. In a circle like a dog chasing its tail.

That feeling he feels when you are near. You walked right by his right side. Like a ghost you didn't feel yourself, transparent and non existent.

His nose caught the smell of the perfume you wear. As he turned around his eyes moving before he could. Feeling your body near he reached out with his hand accidentally grabbing someone by the throat. "What the hell is your problem? OO, I see maybe you like getting rough." The man shouted before turning things sexual. As Sukuna's eyes grew with a menacing stare he was loosing his patience. You were toying with him.

Sukuna gripped the man's cheeks tight sticking his finger in his mouth getting ready to cut the man's tongue out.

"Keep walking." Sukuna heard your voice behind him. Sukuna let go of the man immediately turning back. Taking long strides, speed walking through the crowed. He spotted you as you smiled at him from within the crowd of people. Blowing bubbles.
Your eyes were covered by the hat. But that smile was wide. It was beautiful. The curve of your lips that teased him.

That smile can not be anyone else's but yours. No other woman can make him feel the way you do. The purity from such a smile. Purity with the hidden malicious side that is hidden. He has always seen it. Seen what your sweet kind nature is. Admired it beyond anything else.

What everyone else sees is something sick. Something evil. Something not right. Sukuna sees that too but it's a beauty of both. Adorable evil little shit you are.

It was complex. So complex to his nature. Never to see that you can do such harm or be evil. Sukuna sees you as the sweetest, adorable, tragic, dangerous, woman that you are. Always sassy, always full of spunk. His flame. His fire.

Who else would he listen to? Who else would distract him? Who else could make him not wipe out this entire stadium just to get to you.

"Y/n." Sukuna rushed immediately growling when he realized you were gone. "Y/n, my patience is growing thin." He rubbed the side of his head rolling his eyes. "I missed you." Hearing such words come from your mouth worked a desire that was unknown until now. That burn has always been there. That hunger with no control. Those hands of yours sliding on his shoulder softly making their way beneath his arms and crossing to his chest. Shutting his eye feeling your hand lower to his abdomen.

"Do not tease me. I will tear you apart right here right now."
Holding him close, melting against his back like ice cream. "Are you upset, with me?" You asked in such a sad tone.
"Sukuna." You moaned out his name before leaving him alone.

Sukuna turned around looking around frantically for you. You weren't here anymore.

Closing his eyes his hands closed together as a flame ball circled around. His eyes glew orange as he was ready to burn this place down.

Spreading his arms out wide the flames bursted out.

Closing your hands together you inhaled deeply before exhaling. "Iron coffin, Chīmalli!"
Sukuna's eyes grew wide as thousands of spears burst from beneath the ground binded together towering over him and imprisoning him as the flames stayed inside with him.

People rushed out of the party passing you as you slowly walked up to to the barrier you created. "Unbind." You released the barrier as Sukuna looked around not seeing you.