2. Date Night

People rushed in and out of the dressing store as you stood outside the dresser.
"Y/n! Are you still there?" Sukuna shouted out.
"No.." you responded. Sukuna pushed the curtain aside to see you still standing with your wrists and ankles tide up.

"Don't toy with me y/n." He closed the curtains again while tossing shirts and pants he didn't approve of.

"You have no decency.." you mumbled under your breath watching the clothes pile up outside the curtains.

"Decency? What would you know of it y/n?" He asked curiously to hear your opinion of decency. Your view of it, that is he was curious to know how your mind worked. Who you are. How you view things.

While you looked around you realized this is your chance. "How about you tell me yours first."

Sukuna held up some pants slipping them on before being disgusted by them. The knees were torn. "What a waste." He tore them right off his legs before tossing them over the curtain.
"If I were to tell you. It may bring some difficulties to our relationship."

"Our relationship? Excuse me, but we are not a thing." You sassed back.
"Surely, you wouldn't say that while I'm in the body of the boy you Love. I wouldn't be too cruel in making you fall for me in another body. Though, if I am not mistaken, you used to have feelings for Megumi."

Finally he found a style he liked. There was just one more thing that needed to be done. Sliding his palms over his hair to give himself a slick back hairstyle. "This boy is a mess." Sukuna pinched his chin examining himself. Making sure he is to look good.

"Y/n!" He shouted realizing it got quiet. Tearing curtains down you were no longer in the spot he left you. The wires he used to keep you tied up were laying on the carpet. Sighing, he slid his hands in his pocket looking around the store.
"Y/n. You better be finding something to wear for our date night." His voice was cold. His expression was now of that as a neutral.

"I'll find you y/n."
As you ran down the street attempting to call Gojo. "Pick up!" You shouted but all you received was a voicemail. "This is Saturo Gojo, I'm currently eating popcorn at the moment." You could hear him munching. "Don't leave me a long message I'll lose interest." The voicemail ended. "You dumbasss!! Sukuna has taken over Yujis body! I've been kidnapped! Get your ass here before I show you what an infinity ass kicking is!!"

Hanging up you attempted to try Megumi but as he answered you ran into what you thought was a brick wall that made you bounce back on your ass. "Ow!" You held your nose seeing it bleeding.
Someone knelt down in front of you before grabbing your wrist. "Let go of it y/n."

Sukuna tightened his grip on your wrist making you let go of your phone. Sukuna raised it up to his ear hearing Megumi.

"Hello?" Megumi asked.
Sukuna's lip rose up in annoyance. He hung up on Megumi while still holding your wrist. "I don't think I like you talking to other men during our date night y/n."
He scrolled around your phone seeing Megumi as your first Emergency contact then Gojo, then Yuji.
Crushing your phone in his hand you watched it crumble. Pieces of the screen falling along with its other parts.

"I cannot believe you just broke my phone.."
"Why? Was it not supposed to break?"
Your teeth gritted together as your eyes flared up in anger.
"Now love. What look is that to give me. Our night is just starting and you're already running around making phone calls to other men. " He made you get up by pulling on your wrist,  pulling you up against his body while holding your hand out with  his. "Decency, is what you need.."

He smirked. Though he wouldn't feel jealous he felt it with you. These rattling feelings that were making him feel uncomfortable. These were the feelings that Yuji held for you. Jealousy over Megumi. Megumi was your crush. Yuji somehow ended up being your boyfriend. Yuji never let go of the mere fact you held feelings for Megumi. That fear of you leaving him to go with him.

There is one thing. Sukuna is not Yuji.
"Let's go y/n. I want you to wear something nice for our date. Because you've been a bad girl I'll keep you by my side. You aren't going to run away. There will be no distractions or disruptions."

"If I give you one date night. You give me back my Yuji." Sukuna smiled widely leaning in. "Y/n. That's not how it works. Like I said, no other but me. My woman of the era, is to be with no other."
---
Dressing room from earlier. Your ears were ringing as you stared at the dress in your hand. "Are you ready y/n?" Sukuna held an officer by the neck choking him. Smiling sadistically he looked at the curtains. "Y/n.. I'll count to three. You better respond. One." You heard the officer scream in pain from something Sukuna snapped. "Two."

You finally opened the curtains revealing yourself in the beautiful emerald dress he chose for you. His smile faded away as he let go of the officer. His legs were crippled. "Stop playing tootsie pop with the innocent."

Sukuna walked to you his eyes focused on you as he pinched your chin. Taking something out of his pocket he wrapped it around your neck. "You are astonishing my y/n." He wasn't smiling. Sukuna was actually mesmerized by you.

Wrapping his arm around your waist he pulled you in closer as you looked away when he attempted to kiss you. You held onto his arms trying to keep distance. Trying not to see the blood stains on the carpet. There were bodies of officers that had come due to the robbery. The only thing you could hear was the officer in pain. Sukuna glanced  at him from over his shoulder.
"Is he making you uncomfortable?"
Raising his hand he only flicked his finger. Shutting your eyes you know what Sukuna did. He killed him.
"Let's go." He wrapped a blindfold around your eyes as he lifted you up in his arms.

Your arms closed on his neck as he looked down to you. The dress had a V space between your chest. He leaned in nuzzling his face against yours. "Tell me where you want to go."