38. Red King

Uraume ran up jumping in the air swiping the air as a giant sheet of ice grew and spread out over the sky. You watched in amazement. It was like your spearheads when they covered the sky.
A vivid blue with the shine of purple and pink reflecting the city nights from below.

The ice from above snowed down onto the city causing everyone to stop in amazement.

"Y/n, just say alright and we can leave everybody else behind. Look ahead and smile at how bold the light of the sun can be." Sukuna watched the children and people smile and laugh from the snow.

"Beyond mountains and hills. Forgiveness and full of love." A mother made a snowman with her child. "Let me see you drown." A man came out of his car on the phone looking stressed.
"Let me you rise y/n." Sukuna extended his hand out to you igniting power and authority.
Your eyes watched the sheet of ice snow down on the city. Such a beautiful sight to see. To see others surprised and happy.

"Offer me your name, offer me your words. Let me seal your faith." Sukuna met your eyes. "Let me be your curse until the end." The black marks on his body turned bright red burning his body hot until he was sweating.

You smiled at Sukuna not thinking of his word to be anything of harm. Believing he was just offering a proposal. Like a man wanting to propose to a woman. "Alright!" You nodded in agreement as Sukuna smiled at you. A face with such a sweet look so loving. What admiration could be beyond your comprehension. Have someone look at you with one look like that.

A kindness that you believed there to be.

You smiled taking in a deep breath feeling your eyes tear up. Sukuna, wants you as his for eternity. Painting the world black, painting it red running out of colors will never happen with you in his life. Sukuna, new no matter what you would be his. Not for era but for eternity.

This made you believe he approved that you fought to have at least half the City to be yours and his. To be free for a while. Peace.
"It would be wonderful. I accept it!" You said in such a hopeful tone.

Sukuna closed his eyes humming the tone of your voice. How he had waited to hear you accept it. "The contract has now been completed." Uraume said looking at the city. "You just agreed to terms that were beyond your comprehension. Beyond your understanding. You made a deal. His proposal was accepted." Sukuna l, Uraume's master was no longer on a leash.

"Very well. I will seal your faith, I will be your curse until the end." You stopped smiling when you heard his sinister voice as his teeth widened to that horrifying grin. His cheeks squeezing from the wide tight grin. His eyes squinting from that sick look he now held.
"All of your hate."
Looking inside his soul it was dark. Black and red. Facing the facts of what it was. Your ways were no longer being honored. Now it's his terms. His conditions. He attempted it in your way. Now you have released him.

Now, he's doing things his way. No longer to see things happening to you to stand behind the lines was never his favorite thing to do.

"See that there is no power beyond mine! This is my world." Sukuna circled his hands creating the fire sphere conjuring and embedding the power there was something in the center. Closing his hands shielding the fire in his palms. You thought he had extinguished it giving you a sense of relief. Sukuna opened up his hands widely as the rope of fire followed along. An arch longer than himself. A flame arrow that required him to pull further back than before.

"Y/n, you will see heaven tonight. Underneath these stars you will look so beautiful. Beautiful things are tragic."

You rushed forward to stop him as Sukuna released the arrow at the ice ceiling that Uraume created over the city.
There were people outside staring up at the ice above them confused. It was like snow as people held their hands out confused. Children ran around tossing balls of ice at each other.