1. New Era

"Shoko. Could I have time alone with Yuji?"
Her tiring eyes gleamed up to you seeing your expression. It was like a weighted stone of sorrow.

"Will you be alright alone?" She's seen and felt what you are going through now. Time after time Shoko has seen the bodies of her friends and coworkers end up on her stainless tables.

"Yes." You smiled in an attempt to hide your sorrow.

Her heels echoed letting you know she had stepped out. "Yuji.. You died without purpose. But you didn't die alone." Leaning in you hesitated before placing a warm kiss on his pail lips. They were no longer pink, his color was closer to the shade of blue. "The hole in your chest." You placed your hand on it. "You left me one as well." Shutting your eyes tightly you gave him another warm kiss.

Without you being aware his eyes opened in surprise. His hand rose up to pull you in closer. Your eyes widened in shock as you attempted to pull away feeling his tongue toying and exploring your mouth. As his hand released the back of your hand you stepped away in horror.

"Mmm?" He looked to your direction as he stood up looking around the room. "Y-" you didn't even finish his name when his yes looked to you. There were another pair of eyes below his. Tattoos on his face that were not there before. "Four eyes?" You questioned rubbing yours with an open palm. Looking at the grey flooring before looking back up to see Yuji standing in front of you.

His arm reached out pulling you in by your waist.
"Such a sweet little thing." He hummed holding your chin with his other hand. "Such a look in your eyes.." caressing the bottom of your lip he dipped down devouring your lips.

Humming in protest you attempted to push him away. But you couldn't help it, you begin to give into his kiss. Passionate, sweet, he led the way.
"I see you've never kissed before." His voice was different. This wasn't Yuji.

"I'll lead, you just be sweet as you are." He said in between kisses his hand slid into your hair holding you in place. Shutting your eyes you finally begin to fight back slapping his face and body until you just shut your hand into a fist and punched him in the jaw.

He released you as he wiped his lip. "When did women become so spontaneous?" A smile crossed his lip. "You are not Yuji." You stated,  steeping back. "No. I'm Sukuna, king of all curses. And you?"

"I work at Chucky cheese. My name is --- and I guard the cashier!"

This so-called Sukuna pinched his chin. "Hmm? Who is this Chucky cheese? You are the guardian of a cashier? With such a weak hit there is nothing you could guard." His hands were placed on his hips as you looked away for a bit before focusing your eyes on his.

"How adorable. Never seen a man before you? You would be more impressed with my original body."

"What did you do to Yuji?" You asked aggressively.

"I like your fire. That fool got himself killed, I'm here. I'm better than that fool would ever be."
He started to walk up to you. "And you are to be my woman. My favorite woman of this era."

Your expression turned to disgust as you kicked him right in the balls. Sukuna's eyes bulge out from the excruciating pain. "You pervert!" You shouted.
"Y/n what's going on?" Shoko ran inside in shock to see Yuji on the ground holding his groin.

"It's not Yuji! Stay back Shoko!"

Turning back to look at him was an odd feeling.
Your eyes were locked on his. Looking around you felt wind blowing your hair. "We're outside?" You looked around. "How did we get on a roof?" You looked back at Sukuna. "Y/n. That is correct isn't it?"

Refusing to respond seemed to upset him but his charming smile never disappeared. In a blink of an eye he was standing before you. Arm around your waist again. The look he gave you, his eyes were relaxed his expression was neutral.

"I know who you are now. I've seen you before, heard of you never have I had the pleasure of meeting you. You are fond of this boy, Yuji. Know you are to belong to no one else but me."

"You are full of yourself. Curse spirit, I am not a concubine nor will I be in the list as a thoughtless whore."

Opening and closing his eyes he rolled them to the side. "No. You are not to be any of those things." His voice was low, it shocked you to hear his response.
"I do not know much of this era. You'll have to introduce me to the customs. Women seem to have changed drastically. Nothing in this era is to my knowledge, other than meaningless."

Glancing back to you, the palm of his hand rested on your cheek caressing your bottom lip. An expression neutral of no emotion only his eyes seemed to be the only thing telling you he was thinking. "Show me what is worth."

Normally he would not have to be this way with anyone. He was different with you. It would be more of a hassle now to be with a woman he wants. No, it would be work. Dedication. A topic that required his full attention.
"I want to know more of you, woman."