18. Totalled and Broke

(Character build up for y/n. And Sukuna admiring Y/n making the most difficult decisions without the help of the sorcerers. Using this as his advantage to make Y/n believe he's the only one she has left. Thought Marry on A cross was a good touch. Y/n just trying to walk normally in life without stubbing their toe on something or having to deal stress and anxiety. Just a normal day for y/n. Broke, poor, jobless, lonely, and boyfriendless. Hope y'all enjoy it! Took me some time.)

Sukuna smiled widely as he ran forward slicing and dicing through the horde of the cursed spirits. You watched him rip, tear, shred, cut and slice. His eyes were red his smile wide. His lust of a fight. The nature of who he is. The king of cursed spirits. The way his long hair elegantly flowed. A beautiful monster. A creature far beyond your words of love.

Marry on a cross

The cursed spirits started to spread apart surrounding him In a circle.

"Mommy!" The boy shouted as a cursed spirit was attempting to get near them.
She shielded her son.

Looking at your hands you were shaking. "Why?" You were used to these things. At least you thought you were. Now you are shaking uncontrollably.

Looking at your ankle you were still injured. Grabbing your heeled shoe you tossed it at the cursed spirit. Then the other shoe as well.
"Hey! Look at me!" The cursed spirit stopped to look at you.

"That's right! Come here basterd!" It turned away from the mother and son but then looked back at them. Deciding.

"Come on!" You shouted.
"Eat me! I am literally a delicious wounded snack! I'm reeking of the things you love! Come and eat me!" You screamed.

Sukuna was busy with the horde he could hear your screams. "You are a sweet little snack y/n. But you are calling the wrong one to eat you."

He glimpsed at your direction seeing you attempting to get the cursed spirits attention.
"You still want to save them my y/n. Take your clothes off. Why don't you take your clothes off while you continue to call yourself a snack. Begging to be eaten."

He said your name with a velvet tone. Letting it slide out of his lips. "Y/n. No one's eating you but me!"

It ignored you as it looked back at the mother and son. "Your cursed spirit mother abonded you for being a dumbass!"

The cursed spirit kept ignoring your insults.

"I need something. Something to throw." You looked at the horn that was on the cursed spirits head. The bull head that Sukuna stabbed with the horn. Crawling towards it your clothes get dirty from the body parts and the blood smothered over you.

Your face was already smothered in dried gooey blood. A mess. You were covered all over with blood, guts, body parts.

"Gross.." you said as you grabbed the horn pulling it out of the bull head with both hands. It was as wide as a baseball and long as bat.

"Okay. I hope I don't get some weird disease from all this nasty shit I'm crawling over." You used it to help you stand up. Panting you closed your eyes.

"Special technique, your mom." You said throwing your arm back holding the horn as a spear. "For being the one who gave birth to you!"

Like when you tossed the rock. Focused all of the energy. This was your special technique. Your eyes glowed a light white color.