33 Lemon WARNING ⚠️

As you got to your apartment you stood outside as Hajime Kashimo walked by you. With your back turned against him feeling that overwhelming curse pressure you turned quickly. As you did your hand had softly grazed his hand. The shock coursed you and him as he snapped back to look at you.
Your eyes met with no words being shared just a small stare of disbelief of what the both of you had felt.

"Y/n." He said it as casually as possible. "K, Kashimo." You gulped your nervous feelings away. His eyes looked at you from head to toe before looking around. "What happened?"
"Oh! I uhm. Well, I was just gonna open my door and aa" Kashimo scratched his cheek for a bit, listening but not hearing what he wanted to hear. "That's not what I'm asking." He finally pointed at your dress, shoes, and your face.
"What happened?"

"OO, I uhm went out.." you blushed red feeling a bit ashamed to tell him that for some reason.
"A date?" He asked straightening his back a bit crossing his arms on his chest. "And where is he?" Kashimo asked watching how sweet and nervous you were around him. Somewhat awkward. "Well, I ugh. He, had to go.." you said softly looking away with your hands behind your back.

"Left you all alone, what a dick." Kashimo said disgusted. "Well, no it's uhm. He had to go somewhere important!" Kashimo laughed a bit. "What a lame excuse for him! How would he leave a hot babe like you all alone? What an awful fucking excuse y/n. It's a fat fucking lie you are telling me."

You giggled softly realizing you may have a crush on Kashimo. "How long have you been living here? How come I've never seen you?" Kashimo asked.

"What do you mean? I'm always telling you good morning and stuff." He thought for a bit trying to remember the times you have told him good morning. "Oh yeah? Really? Hmm, now I feel like a dick. In that case I am more than likely your type of guy."

"Hahaha!" You broke out in laughter making him stop smiling. "No.." You said seriously.
"I wouldn't leave someone like you all alone to walk home." He moved in closer gripping your chin as he smiled you swore to have seen sparks in his eyes.

"If I had you, life would always be ecstasy."

Kashimo, leaned in but you sucked in your lips.
"I uhm, I need to go inside Kashimo." Kashimo stopped. "Want to go out with me tonight?"

Sukuna stood behind Kashimo with his hands in his pocket. Kashimo was aware of Sukuna standing behind him. "Or do you want to go out with the creepy guy standing behind me?"

Sukuna didn't say a word he just watched Kashimo look back at him with such a cocky, confident expression. They stared at each other for some time before Sukuna reached out wrapping his arm around your waist. When Sukuna attempted to pull you out of Kashimos arms Kashimo pulled you back in.

"Aaaa! Excuse me!" Your face was boiling hot and steaming feeling yourself being sandwiched between Sukuna and Kashimo. "Man tiddies.." you mumbled, this is okay.
Sukuna glared daggers at Kashimo who smirked with a spark coming out of his eyes.
"Didn't you run off to go do something important?" Kashimo asked.
Sukuna kept quiet.

"Strong silent type." Kashimo leaned in. "Are you two going to kiss?" You asked crying from being trapped in this experience. "Please do so!" You said excited.

"I don't like degenerates touching something beyond their reach." Sukuna said sternly and was disgusted. Kashimo pulled you away as he shot his lightning bolt at Sukuna who flew back.

"I know exactly who you are now." Kashimo smiled looking at you. "People are calling you bloody Mary everywhere you go blood and death follows. Some just know you as the La dama de los muertos. I don't know what that means, but quite the name I would believe. There's a big bounty on your head. So, show me. "