7. Choso

"Are you still upset with me?"
Sukuna had you in between his legs, arms wrapped around you, your back up against his chest. The both of you were sitting by a canal watching the officers from across the river cover up the man you were on a date with a white sheet.

Sukuna leaned his head in to see it from your perspective. The side of his head rested on yours as he kept you close to him. Watching them bag up the man's body.

"Why won't you say anything? My y/n, always has something to say. Something witty. Something mean, sassy, something clever and as of now it's as if you have shut down on me. I haven't done anything wrong. Isn't this what you wanted. Someone to always hold you?
To embrace you. Always to protect you. Admire you. How is it all so different now?"

His words. They were your words.
When you would talk about how It would feel for someone to be with you. Love you beyond anyone else. Always to protect you. Embrace you. Admire you.

"I had never spoken of death.." you responded as a whisper.

"I am your death, my woman." His hand gently caressed your chin before pinching it to have you turn to him. "I am always watching you. Following you. Wherever. Whenever.."

Meeting his eyes, as close as he was. His lips parted with a warm tempting kiss. His hot breath and wicked tongue that has to always have it's way with yours.
How has it come to this? Has your heart faulted in desire rather than reason?

As it fluttered from within your chest. Enjoying his kiss, his taste, his moods made you almost forget who he was. Who he is. A mad man.
A cursed spirit of no care.

Yet it was his way of wording things out. As if he was attempting to learn how or what to do. But he can't help his desire to kill or destroy others or anything.

The chemistry shouldn't work. How is it that he makes you feel hot. Tremble in his arms. Within his grip.

But he wasn't lying. He is yours now.
----

And it's how it was. Whenever, wherever.
He was there. "Hey uhm. I want you to ugh, go get us something sweet. Like an ice cream or something. I ugh, want something sweet."

Sukuna was on the bench with you. His arm around your shoulder his eyes always on you.
He asked which one of your two favorite ice creams you wanted. You hummed out for the flavor as he stood up with his hands in his pockets while you handed him some cash.

"Hey, be nice." You said to him while handing him the cash. "What do you think of me a monster?" He laughed a bit. "The old man that makes them. He's a good man with good taste. He faulters on our food. He won't be able-"

You glared at him as his smiled faded while he looked away with such a shameful look on his face. A boy getting caught with something he shouldn't have done or said.

"We won't ever go back to his stand."
He corrected what he was going to say.

"There you go." You smiled at him with your thumbs up. No one would ever believe how difficult it is to have someone so malicious so violent with an ill intent of harming others. With a horrifying taste for destruction or the death of someone whose below his standards. To finally humanize himself.

It's not as easy or hard. It's just ..
You can think back at the stands he's burned to the ground. The ice cream cones he's dumped on kids heads for being annoying. The women he's exposed out in public. As well as the men he's just humiliated in utter fucking disbelief.

But he is no longer following his nature. No longer attempting to kill. At least he's trying. With you he's willing to waiver his faults. Make some adjustments.

As of now he's understanding about currency. And if he likes food. He can't kill the chef. For there may never ever be another one like him.

Sighing you waited for him on the bench. As hard as it is for him to leave you for a second he's learning he can run for a few seconds to come back and find you where you are.

"Y/n!" Your eyes widened not believing who it was.

"Choso?" You were confused if it was him or someone else. "What are you doing out here?" He asked curiously. "I uhm. Probably shouldn't be talking to you and you shouldn't be around me."

"Why is that?" He asked sitting beside you on the bench. "Well uhm..I'm dating an evil cursed spirit whose over possessive, crazy, evil, mean, angry, jealous, and ugh."

Choso's eyes widened after hearing this. "I'll save you. Where is he and I'll kill him for harming you." He stood up looking around waiting for whatever or whoever it was to show up.
"No Choso! You are way out of your league on this one. I don't even want you with me right now. It's not the best time!"

"Why is that?" He asked looking down at your hands holding his arm to settle him down. "I don't want anyone getting hurt."

Choso turned to look at you as he wiped away a small tear from your face. "Why would you be crying?" He asked, looking at the wet spot on his finger. "Has he hurt you?"

"No! No he hasn't. Uhm, it's just hard to explain. He's not that way towards me.." you looked away with some shame.
"Why wouldn't you tell me before?"
"I was with someone?" You were confused by his question.
"No, that it was him you were with all this time."

He knew who it was. "I, had no one to tell.. and it's best to keep him away from the other sorcerer's. As of now.."

"My brother wouldn't hurt you, would he?"
Choso asked again as you went blank.
Oh! Okay! He's that dumb!
You really thought he knew it was Sukuna.
But no! Apparently he thinks it's still Yuji! Ohh!! Yeah that's right!
No one had told Choso of Yuji's death.
Oh wow!
He has no idea Sukuna has Yuji's body now and is holding Yuji hostage.
And Choso has no idea you were actually with his brother.
Oh shit...

"I'll have a word with him!"
Choso started speed walking and you chased after him.

"Choso wait you idiot!" You screamed out and tripped on the ground face flat.
Your eyes circling around as he ran back to help you.
"You are a clumsy woman." He said kneeling beside you holding you up by your shoulders. "You are bleeding." He stood up taking off his shirt. Looking up you watched his abs and muscles flex out before you. It was like a statue a work of art.

Your nose burned out bleeding as you deflated into a pond of liquid.

"Y/n?!" He screamed worried.
"Are you okay." He used his shirt to tap the nose bleed and his technique to stop the bleeding from your forehead. "Y/n?"

He lifted you up into his arms and ran off with you.

Sukuna showed up with both ice creams as he looked at the missing bench. He looked around.
"Damn Woman." He mumbled out.