9. Entrance of Surprises

-- This is completely fanfiction. Just some wild drama here and there etc. 😆 some Cliff hangers. More characters to be introduced into certain rolls. But I hope so far we are good with the story. Sukuna is attempting so hard to just not be a dick. But he can't help it when he's with y/n.
And y/n is defending him like (yeah so what if he robbed a bank? He still innocent! He's doing his best!) When his y/n is not around it's hard for him break away of his old habits. Y/n keeps him balanced and in place. At least we think ;-). ----

Sukuna sat on the edge of a bridge watching the waves underneath smash against each other. His eyes stared off into the distance.

The rise of the sun reflected off the ocean as his eyes adjusted the light.
"Surprise."

Gojo lifted his blind up smiling down at Sukuna. Sukuna slowly turned his head over to look at the blue eyes bastard.
---

The bridge had collapsed as the curse and sorcerer battled.
Sukuna was thrown across a building his body smashing from wall to wall. Gojo appeared inside the building making the people rush out in panic.

"Is that all?" Gojo asked with a smile looking at Sukuna who stared up at the ceiling unamused by this fight.

"Seems like you have your head up in the clouds." Gojo reached out only for his wrist to be grabbed by Sukuna. Gojo was caught off guard
"Is that all?" Sukuna smirked asking Gojo the same question.

Sukuna slammed his palm up against Gojo's chest sending him flying back out of the building.

Sukuna jumped down landing with no problem. His eyes looked around seeing people taking pictures and recordings. "Hey. My eyes are right here." Gojo appeared in front of Sukuna as they started throwing punches left to right.

15 minutes within the fight Sukuna stretched out his arms as a flaming arrow appeared.
Gojo had his arm stretched out pinching his fingers ready to use his technique purple.

"STOP!!"
Sukuna's eyes widened from hearing your voice.
"STOP! YOU IDIOTS ARE DESTROYING THINGS!!"

You Stood in the middle facing Gojo and had your back facing Sukuna. The memories of that woman laying on the ground flashed before his eyes. It wasn't you. His mouth was slightly parted in disbelief.

"You dumbass!! Look at what you have done!!" You sassed off Gojo. "Y/n. If you don't move. I'll have to kill you along with him." Gojo said seriously.

You lost a bit of your strength from his words.
"I know you would. Like you did with him.." Gojo flinched knowing who you were referring to.
"You'd kill me like you did with him....as long as it suits you.. I'm a monkey, Gojo.. you would be no different than him.."

Gojo grinded his teeth together as he thought about it. "You are seen as a traitor to the sorcerers now y/n. You are to be executed along with Yuji, and the cursed spirit."

"Oh yeah! Why not execute yourself asshole! The stupid clans never wanted me to begin with. They don't want you either. They want you executed too you know. So who are you acting as the executor! Asshole!"

Gojo was silent as he looked to the side for a bit.

Sukuna lowered his hands as the flames had vanished he was now staring at Gojo with a menacing stare. Gojo realized Sukuna's focus had changed. His demeanor had changed. His attitude all together. When this fight started he seemed bored. Out of it.

Now, Sukuna is showing determination in his eyes. As of what was in front of him was under his protection. Gojo's eyes looked back at you.
"Y/n. Move.. I can figure something out for you but not for him."

"No! He's mine!" You shouted pissed off. Sukuna raised his head up slightly hearing you say that. You were defending him. It wasn't him defending you. It was you standing before him with your arms wide open in defense.
As if you could go up against Gojo!

Sukuna smiled widely and laughed loudly
"Foolish woman.." he said softly.
"Someone small like you believing to be able to handle this situation?"

"I have him now! He's mine! What has he done?" You ignored Sukuna's remarks. Focusing back to Gojo, getting ready to hear anything. Not sure if you would even be able to defend Sukuna if Gojo persecutes him for something great.

Looking over your shoulder to see him
Sukuna. He was shocked to see you with a bandage over your head. His smile fades away when he realized something happened to you and yet here you were.

"I will defend you.." you whispered. Even if Sukuna has used up all of his chances of being a good a guy. You'd defend him.

"He killed 500 curses last night. Including 20 sorcerers. " Gojo responded still keeping his purple at the tips of his fingers.

"And! He killed 500 curses! So what ! He was probably attempting to help you guys! And you guys attempted to kill him!! And it should have been fucking noted he wasn't harming anyone. Everyone was okay until you came along asshole!"
You shouted in his defense.

Sukuna looked away ashamed. He killed them. He killed those sorcerers without any reason. They got in his way. You were defending him without even knowing the whole story.

"No y/n."
"Shut up!!" You shouted from over your shoulder as he growled upset. He looked away putting his hands in his pockets pouting but kept his eyes on you and Gojo. Waiting for anything to happen.

"Foolish woman.." he said again. Acting as if he didn't need you in his defense.

"I'm sorry y/n." Gojo said sincerely as he let the technique purple expand and flicked it. "Hollow technique, Purple." Gojo whispered.
At that moment a wall of Blood surrounded Gojo. Never touching him but it surrounded him.

The blood liquefied away as Gojo looked around seeing his technique had left massive calateral damage. No way of telling if the technique had actually killed you or Sukuna.

"You idiot! Why didn't you go home last night!" You shouted at Sukuna as he stared down at you. From within an abandoned building miles away from where Gojo was.

Sukuna was silent as he watched how your sweet lips moved around with your eyes wide and glassy of frustration. Those red cheeks of yours. So flustered. The bandage that was wrapped around your forehead.

You kept talking and talking he had no idea what all you were saying. As he leaned in grabbing hold of your chin squeezing your cheeks together. His lips smashed up against yours as he pulled you in close.
"Mm!" You hummed out in shock from his actions.

Sukuna didn't hold back. His hot mouth was of passion. His entire body was burning hot.

When he finally parted away his eyes seemed to show an expression of him being upset.
"Where were you?" He said annoyed and pissed off.

"She was with me." Choso spoke out walking into the abandoned room.

Sukuna kept his arms wrapped around you protectively as he looked over at Choso.

---Stay tuned for next chapter.
How will Sukuna react knowing about Choso?
What other secrets is y/n keeping from Sukuna.
Find out on the next chapter of Jujutsu Z Kaisen---