37 A Diamond For Eternity

Walking down the streets full of people that were crossing the roads to get from one side of the city to another. Your cursed spirit army followed. They plagued the city from roofs, to homes, to cars, to people. One lizard cursed the spirit road on the back of a person.

A spider cursed spirit rode on a cars roof top.
The cursed spirits looked around amazed by the freedom they were experiencing.

Continuing to travel with your army some sorcerers stopped you.

"HAHA!" You laughed as a curse spirit tossed you in the air. A bird like cursed spirit reminded you of mothman grabbed your hand flying with you in the air. "AAAAAAA!" You screamed as loud as you could not caring for anything.
Looking down at the city, the people, the buildings, the lights. Spreading your arms open feeling the wind blowing against your face and hair. The night sky lit up the city below. The fresh air above.

The sorcerers chased you around the city finding you on a swing set watching the curse spirits swing around the miracle ground.
Some of them were tossed out and would run to jump back in.
"I made a castle." A cursed spirit said showing it's pile of sand to the other cursed spirits.

You watched the small cursed spirits that looked like a lizard using the playground.
A spider cursed spirit spun around the monkey bars.
Blowing bubbles you smiled enjoying the cursed spirits mess around. They reminded you of children.
The one with 4 arms walked over and stood on its legs raising its hands up trying to catch the bubble. It's jaws snapped at the bubbles.

"What the hell?" The sorcerers said as they charged in at you as you swung on the swing set blowing bubbles. "Excuse me but you are not invented to play with my kids." You smirked at them.

The spider cursed spirit that was swinging in circles spun and landed on a sorcerer wrapping a web around his head. The sorcer swung his sword to cut you down, your eyes reflected off the blade.
------

"I'm going all in." You shook the dice tossing them on the table. Hakari smiled widely showing his teeth with a smug stare.

"You have nothing."
You reached into Chompers mouth pulling out a diamond. "Bet?" You set it on the table as he laughed flipping his card over to the side.
"Let me get this straight. You want what I have, supposedly you never really gambled before."

Your eyes met with his as you flicked the card to the right. "I'm not entitled to it."
"So what's your reason?" Hakari looked at your cursed spirits behind you. "What is your goal?" His eyes looked back to you. "Are you willing to give up everything? Will you remain the same? Most who give all can not be the same yet they hold onto such little things. To keep them sane. The insane give everything. A destination with no end point seems insane, you strike me as such. This is why you won't be able to win."

Hakari snapped his finger pointing at you. "I know what it is! Exactly what you are thinking about. Stuck in the past unable to move forward."

"I'm searching for an answer that has already been answered." You looked at your cards feeling confident.

Hakari watched you hold your card flipping it over. "I'm stuck in my ways."

It's as if Sukuna was standing beside you rearing his face next to you. Such words coming out of your mouth. It was like if those words were coming out from Sukuna, words influenced by an idea by a believe. A sence of living that one accepts once they've reached the end of the road, searching for a new road to make or to take. Either move forward or go back.

Hakari leaned back puffing his smoke. "Half the City. Then you are searching for war. It's true then what I've heard about you."

"There are wars everywhere." You tossed the card to him as he caught it looking at the Queen. "A Queen isn't worth much without its King. A full set is the king, queen, joker, and an A."