13. Foolish Woman

You ran as fast as you could. Lungs burning legs aching, body felt like a stone. Your nose bled from the way you were pushing yourself. Exhausted you looked back to make sure he wasn't following you.

"I lost him." You swallowed hard. "I need to get back. Who knows what has happened while I've been gone!" You sucked up enough air. Though your ribs hurt and your lungs burned you kept on running. Stopping you groaned covering the side of your abdomen from where you were bleeding.

Gripping your hands into fists the blood felt hot.

"I'm coming!" You shouted as you pushed yourself with tears to keep moving forward.

---

"Are you ready?" Sorcerers surrounded Sukuna as he kept his eyes on the rising sun.
"Pfft." He stood up turning to look at the sorcerers surrounding him. "Am I to be executed. Or is this your execution?" He asked the sorcerers.

One had short black hair with a hand gun. Another with white hair mouth covered by the collar of his jacket.
A witch with a broom that floated above him.
A blue haired girl with a sword.
A man with a sword as well with a cigarette in his mouth.
And Zenin Naobito.

The Robot was below the building. Starring up.

"Surrounder now and we'll make your death quick." Naobito said cockily.

Sukuna smirked.
"Don't underestimate yourselves now. I won't make the promise of a quick death. Even if you surrended." He turned around with a menacing smile.

You looked up seeing Sukuna at the edge of a building.

"Shit! Now he's getting all suicidal on me!" Looking at the building you were panting tired as you fell on your knees. The bleeding wouldn't stop.

"Fucking Tampax." You reached in your pocket for a new one. Removing the one from your wound. You put in a new one.
"Oh God!!" You screamed between your teeth inserting it inside.

"So not getting paid for this kind of shit. My throat is so dry. Probably going into shock soon." Looking around you grabbed a rock and wobbled as far as you could. Sucking in air into your lungs. You stood strong as you took your aim. Throwing your arm back you counted your blessing.

"Special technique my ass. Don't ever question me!" You shouted as you tossed the rock with all your might. Falling forward on your face as the rock went and went and went with a furious speed. Spinning. It actually went up high enough to tap Sukuna lightly on his back.

His eyes widen as he turned back to see you lying face flat on the street.
"Y/n?"

He said surprised to see you. Pushing yourself up with shaking arms you were bleeding from your forehead as you smiled looking up hoping the rock hit him. At that moment a blade was stuck between your shoulder as your eyes widened from the sharp pain.

"You'll always be a failure." You looked over your shoulder telling the robot.
Mechamaru pulled his blade out from your shoulder. "But never a traitor." He replied back to you.

You screamed as you looked up at Sukuna.
"I-im here. Not in a romantic way. More in the don't fuck up because I'm watching you." You said before fainting. Sukuna's eyes widened in shock. At that moment of his distraction the sorcerers jumped him all at once. Sukuna stared at your body on the ground as Mechamaru knelt down lifting your head up from your hair to see your face.

"Dice." Sukuna said simply as the entire building ceiling was cut apart causing the sorcerers to separate. Civilians beneath screamed in shock.

He jumped down using his finger tips and the tip of his shoe to slide down the building as he sliced and diced inside of it to make it crumble.
The debry crumbled down at that moment Sukuna held no care. None.

His smile was wide.

Mechamarus eyes locked onto Sukuna as the target. He aimed his hand out to him. Sukuna appeared in front of Mechamaru smashing the robots head.

"A toy in battle. How disappointing."
Slicing and dicing the robot into small pieces Sukuna than cassed fire out his palms turning the small pieces into dust.

"Y/n." Sukuna lifted you up in his arms. You were bleeding heavily.

"Y/n.." Sukuna said emotionless. No response he lifted you up to his ear to feel the warmth of your breath. Teeth bit down on his earlobe gently.

"I'm, I'm okay. Do-dont hurt anyone okay. I'm just taking a nap." You said wincing. "I'm, I'm here. Do-dont hurt civilians..." you said breathing heavily. "I care not for anyone y/n." Sukuna responded feeling the blood on his hands.
"Shut up. " you said smiling. "Such an edgy man."

"Such a foolish woman." He responded.

Choso appeared behind Sukuna. "I've stopped her bleeding. I handled the rest of the sorcerers that were chasing after us."

Sukunas eyes were like blades seeing Choso. "I'll handle them. Get her out of here."

Choso said making a triangle with his hands.
"I don't like you. But you are more useful than I imagined." Sukuna admitted.
"Take her." He handed you to Choso.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Take her far. Don't worry. I'm going to handle it from here." Sukuna smiled widely as his tattoos glowed red and his hands became flames, black finger nails with tips he aimed his flaming arrow at the witch on the broom.

"Wait! If you use that-" you winced in Choso's arms.
"Sukuna.." you said as he stood frozen in place.
"It'll kill innocent people. Don't do it.." you said reaching out to him. Sukuna looked at Choso. "Why are you still here."

"I won't forgive you Sukuna." You said tearing up from the wound causing you pain.

"I'm ending it all here and now. The cost of some. Your crocodile tears are pathetic. What made you think I was listening to you? Telling me what to do or how to do it. I believe you may have misunderstood me y/n.

You don't have any way of changing me.
Is that what you thought you were doing? Changing me? How adorable of you to think such a thing. No, you keep forgetting. It's you, my woman of this era. I am not yours, but you are mine."

"It's not worth it, Sukuna. I am not changing you. I've been supporting you the entire time because you asked me dumbass! I'm not holding feelings for you. What makes you think anyone in their right might is going to hangout with someone so unstable as you??"

"Enough woman! You made this happen."

Choso finally spoke up. "You can't blame her for the lives you take!" He said as Sukuna turned to look at Choso. "You won't take her from here. You are holding her hostage?"
Choso stopped looking at you. "You think I won't do it because she's here."
Sukuna turned his fire arrow and Choso and you.

"I have enough time to get her out of here before you can piss yourself. I'm using you because it's convenient. I have no use of you when you are dead. As a guard dog you should be a good boy and do as you are told."

"Choso don't let him do it. He's unhinged please. Don't let him do it."

Sukuna smiled widely as he was ready to shoot his flaming arrow Choso looked at you and Sukuna before making up his mind.

"I told you he will never change. He doesn't care. What you have been doing, it was playtime for him. Playing pretend is over when he says it's over."

Sukuna was pierced in the side by a blood arrow from Choso.

"I won't let you fill my little brother's hands with the blood of the innocent. Nor will I have you blame y/n for the deaths you cause."

"Fool." Sukuna stated as the sorcerers surrounded you, Choso, and Sukuna.

"Domain expansion." You said shutting your eyes.