RED Pyro x BLU Reader II

Requested by quite a few people...

We shall see which of you are satisfied.

--

So there you stand, facing the one you have only seen from across the battlefield. He puts his hands up in a surrender sort of position.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He tells you.

You can't move. You're frozen to the spot. You're relieved, for sure, but it's not like you can really show it at the moment. You can't take your eyes off of him, and vice versa.

"I've seen you on the field." He starts. "What is your name?"

You hesitate to give away such an important piece of information to an enemy. At least, you're pretty sure he's an enemy.

"You honestly think I could hurt you?"

You nod slowly.

"I couldn't hurt you if I tried. If you were any other BLU, you'd be roasted by now."

Your breath catches in your throat. "Y-you mean that?" You manage to stutter.

"Of course I do." He says. "Who else has eyes like yours? And your skin is too flawless to be touched."

Your face becomes hot with blush. "Th-thank you..." You say, gripping the desk. The RED takes a step toward you. You flinch back, not sure if he really meant what he said but knowing he was unarmed. You've seen this Pyro's moves, and you know he could easily take you down.

"I told you. I won't hurt you." He says in his smooth voice. You look up at him, pushing the Intelligence onto the seat behind you.

"You are a RED," You say shakily.

"This is very true." Miles agrees.

"A-and I'm a BLU," You point out, your voice still wobbly.

"Also very true."

"Shouldn't you be trying to kill me right now?" You wonder.

"Yes, I should. But just because you wear a different color shirt than me doesn't mean I'm going to kill you. I never really kill BLUs, if you've noticed."

You remember every time a BLU has had an encounter with Mr. Alexander, and see he's right.

But will he keep his promise, or betray you?

You really hope it's not the latter.