Soldier x Reader

As requested by Deathinator

Thank you for the support, soldier!

---

               You are in Medic’s lab. He’s working, so you are giving him some company while he files some papers. Suddenly, you hear Scout’s voice call for Medic. You both rush out of the room, obviously thinking the same thing. You bolt into the room where he’s standing against the wall, tossing his baseball in the air. He stops messing with his ball.

               “Can I help you?” He asks rudely.

               “You… did not call?” Medic inquires, confused. You are a bit confused as well.

           “Um… what? No, why would I call for you?” Scout is annoyed, and he walks away. Medic growls in frustration and starts back toward his lab. You run ahead to make sure Archimedes hasn’t flown out of the room. Medic would be frantic if that happened again. When you finally get back in there, a bouquet of white roses is laying where you had been sitting. You pick it up, taken aback. Who could have left these? On the only blue (blue roses are possible, they are artificially colored) rose, there was a tag, reading, You are my one and only, cupcake. You cover your mouth as you turn it over. You see the symbol of Soldier, and the words, I love you. You take the blue rose from the white bouquet and twirl it in your hands. You hear footsteps finally coming from outside the door, and quickly hide the blue rose and white roses under a covered table just in time as you realize it to be Medic.

               You have never really thought of Soldier as a man who needs much love. He was always so seemingly full of himself that you just figured. You smile as you think of him and listen to Medic ramble on about how Scout is so rude.

               The next day, when you see him while getting breakfast, you give him a great, big, bear hug and a kiss on the cheek. He wraps his arms around you and squeezes you tight.