Chapter 39

We're not us anymore
But there's still one thing we're good for
I'll give you one last night
So make it twisted
Give you one last shot, go on and hit it
Give you one last time to make me miss it
Baby, love me apocalyptic

Apocalyptic – Halestorm
(https://open.spotify.com/track/4DveRhd1VBtZyPodE3sbLj?si=ac5afc2d138f4484)

By the time we make it into my designated parking space at our apartment building, I'm throbbing in the best way. Maya will be able to take me in any position, against any surface without the need for any added lubrication. I watch her take her jacket off as she runs around the front of the car to open my door for me. She helps me out, obscuring my nakedness from any camera or fellow tenants before wrapping her jacket around my waist to cover up my ruined pants. "I was wearing these trousers when we met, bambina. I can't believe you ripped them to get your way with me."

The blush that overtakes her face, makes the throbbing between my legs amplify and my steps falter because of it. My uncharacteristically attentive wife easily sweeps me into her arms and carries me all the way to our apartment, only stopping a few times to return my desperate kisses. "Wait here. Don't move." I fall back against the wall, doing exactly as instructed, which is well worth it when Maya walks out of our bedroom in nothing but a sports bra and a strap-on jutting from her hips, bouncing up and down with each step.

She doesn't give me the time to react to the pleasant surprise, instead lifting me up against the wall until my legs wrap around her. "Are you wet enough?" I can see the small bottle of lube tucked into the strap but nod my head because the result of her teasing should suffice. Now in this particular pleasure we haven't indulged in since long before I got approved for a green card. The anticipation makes my mouth run dry. Without another word she gently slips the phallus into me, allowing me to adjust to the intrusion I haven't felt in months. "Cazzo, Maya. Just stay like that for a moment."

I wrap my arms around her neck, watching her as she looks down in wonder at the toy disappearing into my sex before she pulls it back, only to slide it achingly slowly back into me. "Oh, wow, Carina. That's just-" She lifts her head to look into my eyes. "Incredible." The unbridled desire staring back at me seduces me into moving my hips, groaning at the exquisite friction it creates. The small sound is all the permission Maya needs to start thrusting her hips, fucking me deep and hard. "My god, bella. Slow down. Please, bambina. Slow, slow, slow."

I'm holding on for dear life as Maya's movements become erratic, and she pumps into me like a woman possessed. At first, I'm flattered and not at all surprised at her loss of control, but then she claws at my body like she's reaching out for something while hiding her face in the crook of my neck. The way she holds me, the desperation in her kisses and the unrelenting thrusts into me, all make me believe that she's trying to escape something and she's using me to do it. And as dirty as that makes me feel, I'm so deprived of any semblance of love that I can't stop either of us from seeking salvation within each other.

"Ah! Fuck, Carina! Fuck! It's been too long. It feels too good inside of you. God, I love you so much." She rams into me, again and again, clearly overwhelmed by whatever she's experiencing. "Shh, bambina. Slow down. We have the whole day." I try to calm her down with kisses against her neck and shoulder, but her possessive grip on my hips and eager thrusts are slowly sending me to cloud nine too. "Oh, shit. Fuck. Love." Maya's hips momentarily still as her orgasm slams into her and I can feel her breathing change against my chest.

I'm on the precipice of begging her to start moving again, when she somehow reads my mind by gyrating her hips. A few whimpers leave her mouth as her sensitive flesh rubs against the base of the dildo as she slams it into me. "Ah, Maya! Yes. Slow and hard, bambina." She throws my legs over her arms, sliding me down against the wall, so I can feel the perfect angle of her movements. The sound of naked flesh slapping against each other, echoes around our apartment, only getting drowned out by my own moan as my orgasm takes flight. "Oi, Maya! Cazzo!"