ZERO

"How you been, deputy Davis?" Ronnie McCall happily asked

"Great." The deputy bluntly stated.

Once again, Ronnie McCall had found herself in the back of the deputy's vehicle, which had limited space might she add. This time it wasn't a lost cause, not for her anyways. Today was the second to last day of summer, also the day the McCall twins were born. Ronnie had realized that late as it is with no spare change in her pocket to buy her brother a present - she had never been the one to buy herself anything special since she was never pegged as the type of girl to celebrate her birthday - so in her strange world breaking the law to steal a car as a birthday present to the other twin was counted as normal.

It was a kind gesture in her world and she was counting it in her book.

Everything was going great at first. she managed to break into the car but just as she was about to hot wire the old beaten up car, the neighbor's dog began to bark. It's pretty much self explanatory from there.

Peculiar enough, she had just enough of being handcuffed with nothing to do in the deputy's cop car. She could've easily picked the lock with a bobby pin she had tangled in her hair but decided against. She had, as odd as it sounds, had a great day so she decided to be thoughtful just this once and give the old man a break.

She had enjoyed breaking the law the first few times but now it was getting quite old. The amount of time she's been at the sheriff's station - not counting the times that was absolutely necessary, supernatural wise- was infinite. She and everyone else had lost count the amount of times she's been wrapped in cop gear. If it hadn't been for the records, no one would of accurately known how much trouble the 17 year old gotten herself into.

"How about your son? What was his name? Conrad? Yeah, he's super hot. Wait, deputy, you don't mind hooking us up, do you?" Ronnie had seen the deputy's son around the station a few times to drop off take out for his dad. Let's say, the McCall twin had been glad she decided to break the law that day.

"I'm not setting my son up with a criminal," The deputy had had enough on the 17 year old. It was the same old antics every week: she got herself into trouble, the deputy drove to the crime scene, threw her into the back of the vehicle after cuffing her, then she'd make the car ride a living hell for him.

If it hadn't been for deputy Parrish being on lockdown by the sheriff for some strange reason, a reason in which Ronnie knew, the young deputy would be in his place having the time of his life.

In Ronnie's perspective, she loved annoying the living him. It kept everything a little less unbearable for her. For her it was the same routine: she somehow found herself breaking the law, cops would come and do their routine, then she counts off how many cars she had the chance to glimpse at.

Then she'd recall the first time our of many being right where she was now. She remembers it vividly, she made friends with bad company and cops caught her trying to rob a grocery store. She admits that she was embarrassed of herself for aiming for a grocery store when there were so many stores to pick from but she had been a beginner then. Now, it had transitioned itself from grocery stores to cars. Ronnie was altogether proud of herself, she couldn't say the same for the owner, though. Or her brother.