THREE

After picking up Malia, they had drove to the Beacon Hills Hospital and were currently dropping Liam off

Ronnie hated hospitals. It's where all the horrid tragedies happened and for that Ronnie was never fully able to walk in without being a bit cruel. In the supernatural world, the amount of times they've been in that hospital was countless and most of them were times where their friends almost died.

The first time she had been there was when the queen bee, Lydia Martin, was bit by Peter Hale. She had been there when a close friend - even before she was apart of the supernatural - Erica Reyes was immediately taken to the ER after falling off the rock wall in gym class, also the day she got the bite from Derek. She had been at the same hospital when Isaac was put there after being kidnapped by Deucalion's pack, and when he was badly burned then rushed into the emergency room.

Hell, she was even there to comfort the families who had lost relatives who were there at the wrong place at the wrong time, and give them some type of closure.

Now, she was there to drop off a reluctant Liam with her werewolf brother. She was told to stay with Malia and Stiles but obviously, they didn't know her well enough to know she never takes orders from anyone. Plus, she rather die than be stuck with the lovey-dovey couple.

"My dad is helping out with surgery. He isn't going to be out for hours," the persistent beta stated as the three walked in the halls of the hospital. He, evidently, wasn't going to give up anytime soon so he knew annoying Scott with his tenacious actions was a go to, something he learned from Ronnie, "so I'll either hang out here or I could still go with you guys."

"Liam, what part of seniors only do you not get?" Ronnie said with a hard look on her face and with her eyes ahead, making sure she didn't bump into none of the gurneys and nurses around her.

As the McCall twins reached the elevator, a determined Liam trailing behind, Ronnie leaned forward and pushed the down arrow.

"Show me your hands," Scott commanded, not seeing Ronnie's eyes widened. She didn't know why he hadn't said anything when he knew he could turn into a blood thirsty beast at any given moment but all she cared about in that moment was if she was still going to get her favor or not.

Ronnie, worried that Liam would not keep his end of the bargain, looked at the boy, "You're not off the hook, buddy. Since I didn't say anything, you still owe me my favor."

Liam rolled his eyes before looking around to make sure no one was looking, removing his hands from the pockets of his jacket and lowering them so only the other two could see, "okay, so i'm still having trouble."

"No," the alpha shook his head, then corrected his beta, "you're still learning."

"What do you do to stay focused from not changing?" He genuinely asked. He did wonder how he was able to keep from turning without an anchor - as far as he knew - when he, too, had trouble when he was first bitten. Scott looked at Liam, waiting for answer, as well as Ronnie who, too, wanted to know how he managed.