TWENTY-SIX

"Theo

"Theo." The red haired girl lowly muttered as the boy's lips hovered over her neck, lightly placing small kisses. His hand caressed her waist as it slowly trailed down to her thigh, giving it a tight grip.

Her hands found their way to the back of his neck, bringing his body closer to her than before. Slowly, her fingers lightly trailed down the werecoyote's toned stomach. 

Nothing felt more right for Ronnie than at that moment. As her hands roamed his body, she knew that it was right — at least it felt like it was. She never realized she needed a guy like Theo in her life until she had actually got the chance to know him. After all that has happened to the girl, she knew that it was finally time for her to be happy. It was time to be put herself first for once.

Ever since her brother was bitten, she attained the habit of putting others before herself. She knew she was human and that the consequences of some of her dangerous actions could result badly but that didn't stop her from doing them. It was the thought of seeing someone she cared about in pain that drove her to her recklessness. But sometimes her recklessness could hurt others, and that just made her feel even more hopeless than before.

However, Theo didn't make her feel that way. He made her feel like she was on cloud nine. Like she was unstoppable. He made her feel like, for once, she didn't have to worry for the safety of others and worry about her wellbeing first.

That was one of the main reasons she decided to take his hand the night he revived her. Something about the fact that he came back for her, surprised her. After all the trouble she caused in her brother's and friend's lives, she thought she was better off dead. Some part of her told her it was meant to be that way, that it would make everything easier.

Maybe she was meant to be what she is now.

The boy groaned as he removed himself from on top of the girl. He looked over at the girl, who had a confused look as to why he stopped. He sighed as he spoke, his eyes meeting hers. "If we don't stop now, you're not gonna be able to control yourself."

Theo stood from the bed and walked over the his drawers, pulling out a shirt from one of them. Ronnie followed behind, watching him from the mirror in front of drawers.

"Who said I had to control myself?" Ronnie raised an eyebrow at him. He glanced up at her through the mirror, his eyes watching closely as a sly smile grew across her face and her hands pulled off her red tank top.

Theo devilishly smiled, turning around face to face with the girl. His eyes fell down to her chest before he found himself staring back at her eyes in a quick second. "I did."

"You need to learn control. Or else you'll hurt me or worse, yourself." Theo gestured towards the mirror behind him. Ronnie narrowed her eyes at him before looking back at the mirror, her reflection staring back at her. Her eyes glowed a bright yellow, it was the first thing that caught her attention.