SIX

"What am I doing here, again?" The red haired girl had asked as she fiddled with her phone, laying down in the back of Stiles' jeep

"What am I doing here, again?" The red haired girl had asked as she fiddled with her phone, laying down in the back of Stiles' jeep. It had been the end of her class when her best friend had dragged her to his car, explaining to her about the school transfer paper and a speeding ticket, both signed by Theo's dad but both with different signatures.

After Ronnie had asked them what that had to do with where thy were going, all he told her was that they had 'important matters' to take care of. Ronnie, figuring it was code talk for let's go break the law, deliberately, followed.

"We're going to find out who Theo Raeken really is," The pale boy stated, inserting the key in the ignition before turning it. Ronnie hated to admit it but her friend, practically, reeked of anxiety and paranoia, and you didn't have to be a werewolf to figure that puzzle out.

"Oh so stalk him? I'm down with that," she smiled at the thought of watching hot Theo prancing around his room in nothing but jeans, quickly erasing the thought when she remembered he was the enemy here.

Sure, Ronnie McCall admits that the sketchy omega was slightly - more like extremely - attractive in her eyes but she wasn't going to let that get in the middle of her suspicions for the kid. She had made her decision once she first saw him in eight years, the decision being to stick with Stiles and his theory, whatever it had come to.

She had always been by his side when he needed it just like he had been for her and right now it looked like he needed her. Ronnie wasn't going to let him down. If he had the same hunch he got with Peter, in which they found out later that he opined correctly, that means he could be right about this, about Theo Raeken and his ways.

"What's a criminal tremor?" Liam, who was distracted by the papers in front of him, asked, inquisitively, his eyes furrowing together and his eyebrows raised. Ronnie fought back the urge to squeeze his cheeks because of how adorable and clueless he looked.

Stiles, the look on his face revealing a frustrated demeanor, roughly snatched the papers from baby beta's hands, "it doesn't matter." He stated before backing out the school's parking lot.

"I told you he was up to something," Stiles whispered as the three watched Theo grab a package from the back of his car. Ronnie was tired of the lack of evidence they were receiving from the, already three long, painful hours they had spent watching him. It hadn't changed the way she looked at him - evil and sketchy - but even criminals needed to take break, every once in awhile.

"We just spent three hours, watching this idiot play video games in his bedroom," Ronnie argued, not liking the fact that she was missing her reruns of The Vampire Diaries and Damon Salvatore's hot body. She had at least thought it would get better when he took his shirt off but to her dismay, not a single piece of his clothing had came off his body.

"He better be out here covering up a mass murder," baby beta counteracted, his hands on his knees, as he crouched low, continuing to watch the omega in his habitat.