ONE

Ronnie was exhausted

She wasn't entirely fond of the college talk her brother and best friend were currently holding. At the beginning the talk had started off just fine with senior year and it being their stress free year but then, of course, the fragile, pale boy had to bring up the subject of hell, also known as college.

Ronnie had never been the one to think about what the future consisted of but of her present and how she's going to live in it. That's why she drove away from the two boys and was now sprawled out on the grass in front of the young beta.

She, of course, had to find some sort of way to occupy herself and almost getting thrown in jail again wasn't on today's agenda for her.

"Can you please stop chucking grass at me?" The sophomore sighed, hoping his plea would somehow sink into her head.

"Sure, Liam, I will stop throwing grass at you," the young boy knew there was a catch when the girl had given up so easily.

"When you learn to control yourself," she chuckled in satisfaction when the boy threw his head back in frustration, then continued to toss more of the green grass at him.

This was a normal routine for her and the boy. Every full moon they'd chain him up to a tree far away from civilization, and the red haired girl would find a way to annoy him.

The beta had to give her mad props for always finding a different and unique way to irritate him for every full moon the past six months. He had always loved that about her in a brotherly way, of course. She was bright and a fierce girl who never let anyone walk all over her but even if they did let's just say, they wouldn't be able to walk, after.

"Are you trying to provoke me?"

"How dare you accuse me of such thing?" She brought her hand to her chest in fake hurt, gasping. She smiled at the youngest teenager in the pack before saying, "I'm trying to annoy you."

"Well it's working," he rolled his eyes but felt glad he had someone to keep him distracted in the dreadful night they lived through every month. And when you're with Ronnie, you'll never be bored.

"Do you think it's been long enough?" she faintly heard her best friend ask her brother as she sat there cross legged on the grass.

This, obviously caught the attention of the boy all chained up so he finally took his chance at freedom, "Yes!"

"Hey! We're trying to have an adult conversation over here!" Liam sighed in exasperation at Stile's response. "Ronnie keep the kid quiet!"

She flipped him off, earning a chuckle from Liam. If anyone hated taking commands from anyone, it had to be Ronnie. It was her number one pet peeve and if you were to give her orders you'd receive an eye roll and a possibly get laughed at.

The only one she would always have a soft spot for was the youngest werewolf of the pack. Liam Dunbar, the baby of the pack. Whilst Ronnie and her friends were beginning their first day of senior year tomorrow, Liam would be just entering his sophomore year. This being why everyone treated him as if he were a ten year old, somedays maybe even five.