NINETEEN

The true alpha flashed through the Beacon Hills Preserve, dodging the trees and fairly large rocks ahead of him as he focused on the missing teens scents

The true alpha flashed through the Beacon Hills Preserve, dodging the trees and fairly large rocks ahead of him as he focused on the missing teens scents. But most importantly, his sister's scent.

When they had realized that she was missing along with the two other sophomores, he couldn't properly form a sentence his thoughts were to loud for him to think straight. His head kept repeatedly playing the six words he had spoken to her earlier that day.

"I'll be there to protect you."

He couldn't help but think about the promise he made to her. What was his sister thinking of him now? About the brother who couldn't keep a promise. He was afraid of this happening. When they stepped into the abnormal world he knew he had to protect the ones e most cared about and look how that turned out. Lately everything's been more distant.

He and his sister never properly talk as much anymore - excluding the conversations about the supernatural world.

He and Stiles haven't been able to watch Star Wars  and even if he wasn't as interested in it as the human boy was - he enjoyed it very much.

He and his mom ( also Ronnie ) never get any proper family time with her working and him busy with school and werewolves.

Not even with Lydia, the girl whose been there since day one, was he able to catch up with. For human related purposes and not supernatural ones.

As he ducked under a branch ahead of him, and swerving a couple of bushes, the true alpha came to a halt at the very edge of the bridge. He looked over the quaint town, his lungs gasping for air over the miles of running he completed that day. Then after, finally, regaining his breath, he did the one thing he hoped would catch the attention of his pack mates.

Scott let out a loud roar, catching the attention of a were coyote.

He collapsed to the hard ground, his asthmas seemingly catching up with him as he panted for air. He didn't miss the sound of the leaves crunching behind him, signaling him of the presence of his pack mate.

"There's no scent," he panted, his tone frustrated, "No tracks. No where to find them."

"But Liam could howl back, right?" Malia suggested.

Scott looked down at the havoc filled town, "Only if he heard me."

The girl McCall's unconscious body lay on the cold metal table, the straps wrapped tightly around her petite frame to restrain her from struggling against the them.