NINE

"Pupils dilate under normal conditions," the veterinarian informed the four teenagers, lifting one of Tracy's eye lids and flashing the light on her eye, as she lays unconscious on the cold metal table

Ronnie had gotten a text earlier from her favorite beta telling her they, as in him and Mason - had gone to meet the one and only Brett, to interrogate him on any new alphas in town. She was about to go when Stiles had asked her to go with them, instead, to help them with Tracy. She didn't know what she would do, though, in her opinion, it seemed like all she ever did was stand around looking pretty and making sarcastic yet blunt comments about everything.

She looked at Tracy as she slowly inhaled and exhaled yet was still unconscious on the table.

Dr.Deaton brought two fingers the where her jaw and neck met, checking for a pulse, "Heart rate is 250."

He tugged a bit at her sweater, exposing some skin on her right shoulder where there seemed to be some kind of rash growing, "Evidence of an allogenic skin graft on the right shoulder."

The adult shined the light on her lips, "This silvery substance on her lips, it's nothing i've seen."

Ronni leaned forward, inspecting the liquid oozing out of Tracy's mouth, "It looks like Mercury."

She looked up when she felt the stares of all four in the room, she turned to Scott when he asked her a question, "How do you know what Mercury looks like?"

"What?" Ronnie raised an eyebrow at them, knowing they caught her,"I read."

That was the last thing she said to him before she put her main focus on the werewolf girl before her eyes. She reminded Ronnie of herself when she was younger, actually. She was so sweet kind, and innocent until things happen, people begin to change, and it effected the people around them, including Ronnie.

Fortunately for Ronnie, they looked away and turned their attention on Tracy who jumped a bit, almost in shock. Stiles awkwardly stood beside Ronnie, "Uh."

"Can't we just give her a shot of something?" the werecoyote suggested, her arms crossed as she stood by the door.

"She doesn't look to be in any pain," Dr.Deaton looked up at her, denying the suggestion.

Ronnie sighed, having spent a long time with Malia to know what she really meant, "it's Malia, she most likely means a shot to kill her."

Stiles gave them both an irritated look, both brushing it off as a normal thing.

"I generally prescribe to a code of ethics that frowns on such measures," the veterinarian answered, giving the two a look.

"You guys know we're not going to do that," Scott shook his head at the two, having everything against killing an innocent person.

"How do you know she's not going to kill us?" Malia counteracted.

Ronnie had been thinking the same thing. Tracy was a newly turned werewolf, that's what they were thinking, and if they provoke her in a way, she could turn and mutilate the five of them. Maybe not Scott and Malia, but there was still a chance Stiles, Deaton, and herself could wind up dead.